Worldkarts Houston Indoor Kart Racing leagues, Few spots left.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worldkarts Houston Indoor Kart Racing leagues, Few spots left.

Worldkarts Houston, the indoor kart racing facility located in the Galleria area, is running a 6 week racing leagues starting April 4th on Tuesday nights. They have a few opening left for racers. This is the place with the “real” karts where you wear suits and helmets.

The basics:
Each racer gets a 15 lap qualifier heat race and at least a 25 lap race main event, with the fastest qualifying drivers racing in a 40 lap Main event. Qualifying starts at 6pm and with your entry fee you get free practice from 5pm-6pm.

Points are awarded weekly. Point scale is set to compensate for weight of driver, and your lowest night points drops off in case you can’t make a night. Prizes and trophies will also be awarded at the end of the series.

There are only a few spots left and the sign up deal line is Weds March 29th or when capacity is filled. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow racers and members from many different car clubs and motorsports related internet forums. Forum and car clubs get $25 of the price entry price on the application.

Click here http://www.worldkarts.com/tracks/hou...ague%20app.pdf to download the application or for more info PM me, visit worldkarts.com or email me! .

Anyone from this forum who emails me, I’ll get you a free 1 year membership. (you have to email so I can email you a voucher, print it and bring it in for the membership)

Take care,

Jarrett