Old 03-19-2006, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh god, another one?!
Old 03-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Banned

Oh no, not another ricer movie.....

They talk like drifting originated in Japan. But speedway racers have been doing that for decades here in the U.S.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

just watch the trailer it doesnt look that bad, actually looks like it might have a story unlike the second one.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Launching!

I Also Didnt See Paul Walker
Lil Bow Wow Is In It Though
Old 03-19-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

great job posting any links to the trailor
Old 03-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Ginger Hater

+2 points for effort

i did see the trailor last night, makes another movie i won't see this summer 1st being Mi:3 and F&F will be the other.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Banned

This thread recieves a F
Old 03-19-2006, 04:01 PM
TECH Resident

heres some advice for most of you

lighten up francis.

its a movie. go watch it. go laugh, come to a local drift event and beat the **** out of your car. and learn how to white smoke your tires at 100mph with a stock ls1.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mikespeed95

lighten up francis.

its a movie. go watch it. go laugh, come to a local drift event and beat the **** out of your car. and learn how to white smoke your tires at 100mph with a stock ls1.
i can white smoke my tires at 100+ ..... its called a E-break
Old 03-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Ginger Hater

lighten up francis.

its not the sport that we are bashing on, we know you drift and drift well. Its the whole movie franchise that has given a bad light to everyone involved with cars. It irritates me when a kid comes up to me and says "the fastest car in the world is a skyline/supra/etc, nothing can beat it" Its the attitude that the movie has taught many highschoolers about cars that pisses everyone off.

-jon
Old 03-19-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by yeah yeah
i can white smoke my tires at 100+ ..... its called a E-break

well i was talkign with the gas pedal, but yeah that works too

and who cares abotu stupid kids who think skyline is ultimate car ever. you see that idiot competing in speedgt with a skyline thinking hes gonna own all, but who just looked like a total *** monkey at sebring? who cares? stupid kids are stupid kids. hell i think 408sw6 is a arrogant **** monkey, but im not basing my whole opinion of ls1tech on his ignorant ego and hatred for imports, even though they are ls1 powered. let stupid people be stupid, and/or take their money or make money selling them go fast parts at 3x what they shoudl have paid for etc etc etc. let the stupid people be, or educate them. but dont let them bother you. they are stupid. either solve the problem or dont worry about it.

if your bored when it comes out go check it out. i promis it will put the dukes of hazard stunts to shame, as it has rhys back in action driving, as well as other top american drifting talent, and youll at least be able to sit there and go whoa that was cool, even though they are driving over the top hollywood thrown together cars and skyline powered mustangs, but its a movie, thats all it is, take it as that.

seriously, some you people need to lighten up and get over this imports are the root of all evil idea you have created from scratch and embedded into your minds. go watch the movie and enjoy it as a movie. thats all it is.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

imports ARE the root of all evil. jesus told me so.

i worked with some ricers at my last job, and they talked about drifting like its the sport of the gods, and yada yada, they were immature kids. got REAL annoying. kept talking about all the things they were going to do to their cars, except they kept breaking them. people like THAT is what gives a bad name to ANY group/sport. we have our fair share of them in the LS1 camp as well.

what i think is funny is when people ask if my car has a corvette motor in it.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Ginger Hater

its not the imports we have a problem with or even drifting. Alot of people do tend to pidgeon hole the whole import scene, i know alot of people with respectible imports, but its what we see when we go out to a meet, and you have a group of 10 people talking trash about everyones cars, when they only have an intake on their DX Civic.

I was at the theatre opening night of the first one, and its amazing how many people just turned into *** clowns in the 2 hrs of that movie. Sorry I'll pass on 3ast 3urious.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Resident

I love comedies
Old 03-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Banned

well i was talkign with the gas pedal, but yeah that works too

and who cares abotu stupid kids who think skyline is ultimate car ever. you see that idiot competing in speedgt with a skyline thinking hes gonna own all, but who just looked like a total *** monkey at sebring? who cares? stupid kids are stupid kids. hell i think 408sw6 is a arrogant **** monkey, but im not basing my whole opinion of ls1tech on his ignorant ego and hatred for imports, even though they are ls1 powered. let stupid people be stupid, and/or take their money or make money selling them go fast parts at 3x what they shoudl have paid for etc etc etc. let the stupid people be, or educate them. but dont let them bother you. they are stupid. either solve the problem or dont worry about it.

if your bored when it comes out go check it out. i promis it will put the dukes of hazard stunts to shame, as it has rhys back in action driving, as well as other top american drifting talent, and youll at least be able to sit there and go whoa that was cool, even though they are driving over the top hollywood thrown together cars and skyline powered mustangs, but its a movie, thats all it is, take it as that.

seriously, some you people need to lighten up and get over this imports are the root of all evil idea you have created from scratch and embedded into your minds. go watch the movie and enjoy it as a movie. thats all it is.
Dude, before you go and make an *** of yourself calling everyone stupid that doesn't drive imports, you should take a good, long hard look at yourself. I mean you can't even spell correctly. Use your spell check dammit. Then copy and paste your **** over into your post. How hard is that???

You have the spelling and grammer of a god damn 5th grader. I'm not going to line up with you period because your so god damn stupid you might run me off the strip. Of course, I probably shouldn't even worry about that since my car will be 5 cars ahead of yours before the 60'
Old 03-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Teching In

But honestly i was into cars before but got really involved when the first one came out liked imports still do but only ones that could keep up and beat vettes and other kick *** muscle well anyway but this movie also made more people street race and do stupid shyt and now there getting more strict on modding and street racing but would like to see the trailer anyone have a link
Old 03-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Saw the trailer.Looks very stupid!! Might see it if it comes out on bootleg (gotta luv those imports
Old 03-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Ok i saw the trailer could of done with out Bow Wow Just doesnt fit but i guess having a Rapper Is the thing to do as we seen 2f2f Paul Walker Should of been the guy to leave USA and to Tokyo
Old 03-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Launching!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...&id=1808715999