the 2nd f.cking time

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the 2nd f.cking time

this is the 2nd damn time ive had to have my house # changed. when i got dsl for the computer i got the services together.

they gave me some random #. okay. for a few days it was okay. then i went to walgreens to develop some photos. Uresgi something pops up.. im like, no? its my f.cking # not his. so i cant develop photos without them f.cking up the name on the photos. several camera photos have gone missing cuz of this.

credit card companies and collection agencies kept calling for Uresgi and they kept repeating the # to me like i didnt know my own phone and like i was lying and didnt know i WASNT this Uresgi guy.

so finally got it changed.

a few days went by. its okay. then i start getting calls from the courthouse downtown and lawyers and collection agencies saying i have to report and pay my fines or go to jail? WTF? this time they are calling for Yetti Gustav.

What the F.CK is up with all these foreigners using up good US numbers and f.cking up and then cancelling them so they are given away later to GOOD people. ive been harassed by these people at 2am in the morning sometimes. ' are you sure this isnt the residence of yetti gustav? ' yes im f.cking sure i just got the # changed THREE f.cking days ago!

DSL is bullsh.it to use for #s. Dont combine your service.

They will give you the old # of some f.ck up who came to the US to run up bills and dissapear and leave you dealing with the collection calls.
You will only get the # to criminals.

Geezuhs. And ive been on hold for 23 fcking minutes to get this one changed AGAIN.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Teching In

sounds like a f_ing nightmare.lol sorry man! Customer service sux the majority of the time. Cant get anyone to do anything, at least not for me.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

i hate the ones who dont do what you ask and when you start bitching at them, they get mad and hang up on you, or refuse to transfer you to someone else.

i especially HATE talking to the ******* ones who DONT SPEAK ENGLISH very well. outsourcing isnt worth it. you never get anything done.

Originally Posted by 1REDHEAD
sounds like a f_ing nightmare.lol sorry man! Customer service sux the majority of the time. Cant get anyone to do anything, at least not for me.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:53 AM
12 Second Club

damn dude.....sounds like you needed to get that out! haha....hope you feel better....and hope it all works out for you. I've never had that problem and from the way it sounds hope i never do! Good luck!

Brent
Old 03-21-2006, 09:53 AM
On The Tree

man dude, i seriously had to vent that sh.t.

i was tired of 2am phone calls telling me i owed some company for this and that and needed to pay or go to jail. i KNOW im not Yetti or Uresgi, but they didnt believe me. Idiots.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Find a lawyer friend and have him give them a call to get them off your ***.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Get COMCAST IF AVALIABLE thats what i have and it a cable modem. No phone lines needed
Old 03-21-2006, 11:54 AM
On The Tree

i would, but problem is i need a phone line, for emergencies.

like our buddy got caught for not paying his probation and was in jail. he cant call cell phones from there, so the land line has come in handy.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had that same problem and just told the collection companies that I was him and had no intention of ever paying them the money I owed them so they should just put it on my credit. They stopped at that point, don't really care what happened to the other guy's credit.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if those people calling at 2 am saying that "you" need to pay your bills or go to jail are collection agencies, you can sue them for 2 reasons. They can't call past 9pm your time, and you cant go to jail for anything...

rather or not you owe any money to then, they cant call at 2am! record it if it happens again and sue them dumb asses...free 1500 bucks or so!

<---- done it 7 times now.. Easy free money
Old 03-21-2006, 04:36 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I did vonage, and it is actually pretty bad ***. And they are no contract. You send the **** back if you no likey.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
if those people calling at 2 am saying that "you" need to pay your bills or go to jail are collection agencies, you can sue them for 2 reasons. They can't call past 9pm your time, and you cant go to jail for anything...

rather or not you owe any money to then, they cant call at 2am! record it if it happens again and sue them dumb asses...free 1500 bucks or so!

<---- done it 7 times now.. Easy free money
more details for future reference for those of us on this site would be nice.
thanks in advance
Old 03-22-2006, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brandon
more details for future reference for those of us on this site would be nice.
thanks in advance

heh, when I get some time. PM me for specific if yer having a problem with a collection agency
Old 03-22-2006, 02:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn... i used to think that they held old numbers for a while before giving them out again. when i got this cell phone a few years ago, i had random people calling me for a few months, but NOTHING like the **** you are going through! i hope you get it resolved soon!
Old 03-22-2006, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

i had problems with my old cell phone too. people kept caling for a girl i knew that i hadnt seen in months. turns out she had given her boss, her probation officer, her boyfriends all my # because she was 'planning' on coming to see me.

i was pissed. she never showed up, or called for that matter.

but when a credit card company started calling, i changed my number.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

here's the easy way to do it. get comcast cable modem, and a cheap cell phone for emergencies - a throw away prepaid if you really want to ensure nobody had that number for a little while before you.

i have a cell phone, no land line. i won't ever have a land line if i can avoid it. no reason for it. i'll keep multiple extra charged cell batteries @ $50 a pop before i get a land line.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

nighTdecals everytime you post all you do is swear. Whats up with that, must be some young person who thinks this is cool NOT.