has anyone seen this ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has anyone seen this ??

K guys, since we know the bidness...NBC along with thier cohoarts Telemundo as well as Univision are attempting an undercover Sweeps piece on Street Racing...

Now you know how that is gonna make us look, believe me as someone with expirience in the industry. Those who know me, know just what type of expirience although I will not get into that on here or elsewhere for that matter. (you gys that know dont say **** either)

This is RIGHT before the season starts and gives ALL the new politicians ammunition to start with a campaign to makes new laws like the ones in cali and ****....having this video will give them that ammunition....and start a hyteria in the media and city hall as well as springfield.

DO NOT RACE in front of them, try not to even be in the lots when you see them as they will contact the stores or property owners and ask them if they gave you all permission to be there...they will obviously say no, and since they dont want to be aiding street racers (thats how the news and cops will put it) you will NO LONGER have a place to hang out at, you definately wont be able to race.

This is a producer and ratings driven market people, the worse that can make the issue look, the more attention, the more ratings....be smart, dont give in to wanting to be on TV, they aint scandalous like us, they aint gonna blur your plates, they dont give a **** about you...you are ******** to them and they will make sure that you not only get fucked, but **** the community....

Be careful of folks out there that you dont know shooting video especially with a big Pro camera, pro DVcams (like ours) and look for jeeps, minivans, vans, explorers,expidition with small unit numbers on them (usually in the back by the windows you will see small number like 7 or 14....look for them to be shooting your plates and following in the distance....especially if no one can vouch for them....loose them or just ask them why are you here shooting video of us, they must advise you that they are media....please be careful of these ******* vultures and save us the **** from new laws and stupid **** politicians trying to make thier careers on our backs.

and look inside these "parked" vehicles for communication equipment and communication antenas....

guys, once more, this is real and you will get fucked, if the reporters ask to speak with you, tell them to get fucked...this is public domain on the street so they can shoot you on video and your cars, its all legit.....so act civil but tell them to get fucked, dont let them shoot you doing burnouts and **** like that......

yes, this is here in chicago
Old 03-28-2006, 10:29 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah, but we all know some stupid ricer kids will be like "HELL YEAH I want to be on TV" go out in his civic in front of the cameras and T bone a car caring a bunch of kids and kill a bunch of people. There are always idiots willing to do anything to get on TV.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Reporters suck as a general rule. I worked at the Houston Comical for a few years and those people pissed me off.

-Mike
Old 03-28-2006, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

that's pretty shady, sounds kinda like fast and the furious... but gayer
Old 03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah since I would never street race it is not a big deal for me, but in everyones best interest let these guys have a taste of there own medicine by not feeding the fire on the street scene. Let them find another story to do like all the bullshit tickets cops are asked to give out to keep the city money machines going!