what would be better

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what would be better

hey guys i think im gonna start looking for a new DD and use the LT1 as a weekend ride and race car im kinda partial to GTO's but i have a good reason i have wanted one for god knows how long my parents gave me the initials GTO but if i get a GTO its gonna have to be a 6 speed LS2 version and i would also be interested in a 02 6 speed WS6 or SS.... just trying to see what everybody thought would be the better car and have more potential because knowing me ill eventually start modding it to.... and as for the LT1 being the race car its fun to beat up on the LS* guys when they dont expect it lol j/p... i like being the underdog
Old 03-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm i think if you get any of those cars your lt1 will be gone within months and your new car will at least last 2 weeks before it ends up with a bottle...well thats at least what i would prolly do
Old 03-29-2006, 12:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

doubt it the LT1 will be quite a bit faster than any of those 3 if i get what i want im doing some small engine work now... 330 at the wheels or so with the LT1 but im going to stick to the original plan which was a 402 from HPE with a big front mount turbo or maybe a D1SC with a built moser 9 inch and a built T56.... it aint gonna be a full out race car it will be out on the street every now and then.... when you get to those ends though the whole LT1/LS1 arguement dont mean much anymore, whatever i get for the DD is going to be stock for a little while