Whats The Deal??????

Old 04-07-2006, 06:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats The Deal??????

Well im really frustrated for a friend. I dont see why the 03-04 cobra's in the arlington area wont bite?!?! Everytime we go out in his 91 Mustang notchback with a basically all bolt on cammed 306 which is actually a really quick car for what it is. Usually the F-body's are the only cars thatll ever bite, but his luck with modded ls1 camaro's isnt that gr8 . On the other hand tho he has never lost to a ls1 Trans Am or Vette . Well last night he finished putting his rear-end back together and wanted to go see if we could find a race or two. We are cruising down collins here in arlington and hear what apears to be a 99-04 mustang gt so we get closer for a better look and it turns out to be a cobra so we fllow and try to get him to bite but all he does is look at the notch like wow, it might beat me and does nothing. As aggrivated as we are, we decide to head to the other part of arlington. Thats where we find a REALLY nice looking competition orange cobra, we paced him for a few and he guns it, we quickly follow but when we line up with him he does nothing whatsoever . actually he wouldnt pull up to the light with us . Maybe my friend needs to get rid of the skinny's up fron and the 4 inch cowl that came on the car?????? sorrry if the post is useless and sounds dumb, just had to let some steem out!
Old 04-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Launching!

It could be the racing law. It keeps me from racing. Its not worth it anymore.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Launching!

What racing law? lol

Search this Thread