San Antonio Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 02:31 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default San Antonio Raceway

Central Texas racers, SAR has a pretty cool little bracket program on Wednesday nights called "Whoop-*** Wednesday". I have tried to participate a couple times a month for the last 2-3 years, despite it being about a 70 mile drive each way. Well, the last few months, attendance has fallen off and the track owner is thinking about doing away with the Wednesday night bracket. It's a hell of a lot of fun and I'd hate to see it go away.

So... please come out to SAR on Wednesday nights and race. It's only $15, same price to compete in the brackets as it is to simply do test and tune. If you lose in the brackets, you can go back to doing test and tune until the track closes at 11:00

Gates open at 6:00 pm and racing starts at 6:30. I do not work for SAR or have any financial interest in their operations, I just don't want to see Wednesday night brackets go away.

Get off the couch, put away the playstation, grab a wrench and fix your broken car, apologize to your wife in advance, etc. Just come on out and race. The freakin Internet is full of guys who run their mouths (keyboards) a hell of a lot more than they run their cars. Let's do something about that.

http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/

Thanks.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:59 PM
11 Second Club

Zac_ have you seen this...

Thomas
Old 05-18-2006, 03:58 PM
LS7 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
Zac_ have you seen this...

Thomas
Why would Zach drive to san antonio for wed night bracket racing?

Bump for SAR
Old 05-18-2006, 04:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Why would Zach drive to san antonio for wed night bracket racing?

Bump for SAR
lol yeah he is broke... mabe he can sell his body for some cash. Dibs on his liver he does not drink lol

Thomas