Mavs: Jason Terry..... suspended??

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mavs: Jason Terry..... suspended??

cant validate if this is true... any news?? what for??
Old 05-18-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

hitting mike finley in game 5
Old 05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

its true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2450020

Old 05-18-2006, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

ruh oh! that's not good.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah it is true, Mark Cuban was on the Ticket and said it had to have been turned in by the Spurs. He believes that SA asst. coach PJ carlisimo was the fire behind this, Cuban stated " I complain alot but he is 10 times worse than me." Well all this is going to do is fire the Mavs and the fans up to a level that will be unriveled.

Apperently Finley has learned from Duncan how to whine alot better. Screw Finley he will be booed everytime he touches the ball tomorrow and any other time he is in Dallas.

GO MAVS
Old 05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Resident

Thats such bullshit! I saw the replay of where it allegedly happened and you can't even see anything. Terry's at the bottom of the scrum.

Its all good, the spurs players and coaches wanna act like little bitches then charma a mother ******!

I call Mavs by 10+ in game 6. GO MAVS!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Yeah it is true, Mark Cuban was on the Ticket and said it had to have been turned in by the Spurs. He believes that SA asst. coach PJ carlisimo was the fire behind this, Cuban stated " I complain alot but he is 10 times worse than me." Well all this is going to do is fire the Mavs and the fans up to a level that will be unriveled.

Apperently Finley has learned from Duncan how to whine alot better. Screw Finley he will be booed everytime he touches the ball tomorrow and any other time he is in Dallas.

GO MAVS
HAHAHAHAHAH
Old 05-18-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hi Pot meet Mr. Kettle

booowhooooooooooo
Old 05-18-2006, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

GO MAVS
The Spurs are a team with class, but they arent pushovers. If someone hit you, your first instinct would be to retaliate. Finley felt the same way. He had 2 options - hit back, cause a scene, get fined, get suspended OR handle it intelligently and get one of the mavs' key players suspended. Call him what you will, it will be more beneficial.

I havent seen the video, but I doubt the league gives suspensions without warrant.

Also your claim of Duncan being a whiner is pretty off-base. He'll throw his arms up on occasion like every other player in the league. Some Spurs are a lot worse.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by alexWS6
Also your claim of Duncan being a whiner is pretty off-base. He'll throw his arms up on occasion like every other player in the league. Some Spurs are a lot worse.
Yeah his name is Greg Popovich!
Old 05-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Banned

WTF? When did he hit him? Man, I swear, watching that game last night pissed me the hell off, so I came to this conclusion:

1.) Tim Duncan cannot be touched, if he is touched, it is a foul.
2.) Manu Ginobili is a ******* gnat, he'll bug you and bug you, and he is a little bitch.
2.) Tony Parker is a little bitch.
3.) Michael Finley is a little bitch.

I mean, c'mon, you make any type of physical contact on Duncan and he either cries or a foul is called, its rediculous and I hope the Mavs beat ever living **** out of them for getting Jason Terry suspended, what chickenshit ***-spelunkers.

Blake
Old 05-18-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by alexWS6
The Spurs are a team with class, but they arent pushovers. If someone hit you, your first instinct would be to retaliate. Finley felt the same way. He had 2 options - hit back, cause a scene, get fined, get suspended OR handle it intelligently and get one of the mavs' key players suspended. Call him what you will, it will be more beneficial.

I havent seen the video, but I doubt the league gives suspensions without warrant.

Class act is debatable, and Finley was not hit. He was fighting for the ball in a possible elimination game. If Finley was hit Ginobli would have reacted ya think. As for any kind of fighting look at the tape JET was on his back on the floor wrestling with Ginobli for the ball when Finley get in the mix and is grabbing the ball when he decides to hip check JET. Punk *** move by two bit player, Finley deserved what he got and I only hope the Mavericks extend San Antonio the same "CLASS" they where shown. Maybe put a hit out the foot of Duncan, since he is an oscar winning actor on the court. And for you to believe the NBA does not put out BS fines,suspension, crazy.

And if it was such a bad thing why did TNT,ESPN or anyone else even talk about it ? BECAUSE IT IS BULLSHIT. Jason Terry is the new Muhammed Ali throwing ghost punches.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Banned

Class act is debatable, and Finley was not hit. He was fighting for the ball in a possible elimination game. If Finley was hit Ginobli would have reacted ya think. As for any kind of fighting look at the tape JET was on his back on the floor wrestling with Ginobli for the ball when Finley get in the mix and is grabbing the ball when he decides to hip check JET. Punk *** move by two bit player, Finley deserved what he got and I only hope the Mavericks extend San Antonio the same "CLASS" they where shown. Maybe put a hit out the foot of Duncan, since he is an oscar winning actor on the court. And for you to believe the NBA does not put out BS fines,suspension, crazy.

And if it was such a bad thing why did TNT,ESPN or anyone else even talk about it ? BECAUSE IT IS BULLSHIT. Jason Terry is the new Muhammed Ali throwing ghost punches.
Exactly, Barkley would have been all over that ****. Even instigated it on TV. So sick of this "home crowd officiating" that it makes me sick. Duncan doesn't have to act, you touch him, the whistle is blown. At least in Dallas if they make bad calls, it is across the board. I am going to get billigerent ****-housed tomorrow at an undisclosed location to watch the game, any get togethers?

Blake
Old 05-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Banned

@ all the ***** hurt mav fans that realize they are gonna lose
Old 05-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SlowTA

Who is winning the series BTW?

Its funny how the Mavs could never get past the Spurs when Finley was here, now the Spurs are a few hours away from getting booted out of the playoffs by the Finleyless Mavs.

SPURS

Tim Duncan
Old 05-18-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mavs fans seem so damn confident. All the games have been amazing. It came down to the last shot game 1 & 5. Games 3 & 4 wins by the mavs were by freethrows. The mavs beat the spurs in OT game 4 I admit but freethrows helped the mavs send it to OT. The foul calls were weak in those games and should have not decided the winner.
Its funny that you mav fans haven't admitted it once.

The spurs play great on the road 99% of the time and they will come out & finish strong.
The spurs killed themselves in every single game except game 2 by losing the lead. Come on guys you know the mavs aren't going to win tomorrow and there will be a game 7.
The miracle will continue

GO SPURS GO
Old 05-18-2006, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its funny how the Mavs could never get past the Spurs when Finley was here, now the Spurs are a few hours away from getting booted out of the playoffs by the Finleyless Mavs.
Finley sucks on defense I admit . Our defense is still
better than the mavs defense and tomorrow the spurs will show it.

GO SPURS GO
Old 05-18-2006, 09:56 PM
SSU Moderator

Originally Posted by alfm
The foul calls were weak in those games and should have not decided the winner.
Its funny that you mav fans haven't admitted it once.
You are EXACTLY right. The calls SHOULD NOT have decided the winner...

I mentioned it before, and I'll say it one more time...in BOLD. If weak or bad calls are deciding the game, then your team needs to play better. There are bad calls in every game...get over it, shut up, and win.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:58 PM
SSU Moderator

Originally Posted by alfm

Finley sucks on defense I admit . Our defense is still
better than the mavs defense and tomorrow the spurs will show it.

GO SPURS GO
Well, defensivly the Spurs are a good team, but the Mavs can match up with them using speed...hence our two point line-ups. The Spurs knew it, which is why stopped using two centers and are using their small line-ups all game. Its obvious, the Mavs are forcing the Spurs to play a different game that they have used in the past to win championships...big, smothering, SLOW, defense. They have guards that can put down points, but they could let your grand ma in the paint.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SlowTA
Nah not gonna lose baby. Care to make a monetary wager ?