Need a shot block and crank

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:12 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a shot block and crank

I`m looking for a block and crank to make a mock up motor for my son to learn how a motor works. I have a cranking scale hobby motor that I show him, but he really didn`t understand how the heads work untill I got a pair. The first thing he said was that he didn`t know that the spark plugs fit that far down in the head (in the cumbustion chamber) so the real deal works for him. He is a true gear head and the people that know him on LS1Tech can confirm that. He wants to go to SAM when he gets out of school.(I want him to be a doctor ) Anyhow for those that know little Al he is a LS1tech member with about 2 or so post. He is nine years old now and he already gets Car and Drive mailed to his Moms house and we are having some trouble getting his GM Hi Tech in. So if you have a trash block, crank, and even rods and pistons I`ll give you some cash for them. Let me know what you got fellas.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i've got a set of stock rods/pistons i'd like to sell for $50 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:30 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

I was looking for somthing local here in the Houston area. I`ll let you know somthing if I decide to get them you. Thanks