What a great night! The Mavs lost it all!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking What a great night! The Mavs lost it all!!

First, I'd like to thank all you arrogant Mav fans that made it impossible for anyone outside of Dallas to pull for your team. You all conducted yourselves with the style and class that everyone can come to expect from the great city of Dallas.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Dirk. For if it wasn't for him, my dislike of the Mavs would be more strongly focused on that jackass of an owner you all have. He did a great job of choking, flopping, and throwing hissy fits right up there with the best 12 year old girls. Big ups to you big guy. If there was an award for being the biggest pansy in the league, you'd take the cake!

Thirdly, big props go out to Mark Cuban. If he hadn't whined so much all series, maybe his team would have gotten a call or two. Maybe if he didn't jump on the refs asses after every call that didn't go his way, maybe his team would have gotten a call or two. Could it get any better for someone who dislikes Cuban as much as me? Watch his hopes and dreams get flushed down the toilet, like Avery Johnson's mom should have done when she had the chance, and for him to get fined $250,000 for stupid *** comments. What a glorious day.

Finally, I'd like to thank all the Mav fans on this board. If not for you, I might have pulled for the Mavs since they're a Texas team. I wanted to, but you all kept throwing the Rockets season in my face and proclaiming that your team has been touched by God himself. Let's go back and relive some of the highlights from this season, shall we?

Originally Posted by Havok2
they are wining fools!!!

dallas fans have no faith!??!?!?! COME ON!!! we got dirk baby!!

the real MVP!!

becuase of him they kept close in the 3rd, then terry helped out and howard of course

this is our year baby!!
Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Gotta love tech and all the bitter *** Rcokets H-town people that their team won 1 game in their division this year and have nothing bettter to do than rag on the Texas Champs!

Mark this down: I dunno know whats worse, a Rockets fans whose team is at home spanin it right now or Miami who is gonna get spanked in 6!

STFU! We're Western conference champs and the Texas champs at that, get over it deal with it and quit hatin!

Go Mavs!
Originally Posted by Vaders94
I doubt the heat can beat the mavs in 7 games! It has been two bad nights in maimi, I highly recommened the HEat fans not to get to excited!!!

Mavs Fan till the END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mavs are still in good shape. Lets remember who's got the 2-1 lead and not kneejerk reaction and say the Heat have the advantage b/c thats simply not the case!

The Mavs have outplayed Miami in all 3 games! I really wanna see the Mavs win it at home but I don't think thats gonna happen.

Mavs in 5
Originally Posted by I <3 80057
Wade will NEVER carry the Heat unless he improves his shooting game.
Damn I can't believe no one's made a thread on this yet. I guess there are just to many people on here from SA and Houston who are apathetic or still bitter!

Anyways, GO MAVS!!!! I think the Mavs are gonna run the Heat, literally, right off the court. I don't think theres any way Miami can keep up with the Mavs uptempo offense!

Mavs in 6!
What in the **** does that have to do with basketball? If stragiht physique was all that was required then Gary Trent and Danny Fortson would be the best players in the NBA!

Mavs have the deeper bench, better shooters and the man! aka Da Dirk a Dirk!

Bottom line is there is NO WAY IN HELL the Heat can sotp or keep up with the Mavs uptempo offense. The Mavs will be playin 5 on 4 every time up teh floor b/c Shaq's fat *** can't keep up with the pace!

Mavs own all!
Oh how foolish you all look now. Running your mouths and underestimating the better team. I am sure you will all now post and call me a "bitter Houston fan", but I ask... isn't that a contradiction now? Aren't you all just bitter Dallas fans now? I am sure it pains you to realize that your beloved Mavs finished with the same amount of 2006 Championship rings as the Rockets did this year... 0.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Spurs should have been there bacause the mavs suck
GO Miami!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Regular

couldnt agree with you more, good game Miami.

dirk looks like frankenstein, his eyes look like they are sucked into the back of his head.

D. Wade
Old 06-20-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mag2001
Spurs should have been there bacause the mavs suck
GO Miami!!!
What happened to the Spurs
Old 06-20-2006, 11:39 PM
TECH Resident

Gotta say 1st and foremost congrats to the Heat, they just wanted it more in the 2cd half.

Second off, I could pull up so many ******* posts from people like you and SA people who instigated this garbage. If the Rockets or the Spurs were in the finals I wouldn't be happy about it but I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T BE AS SORRY AS SOME AS YOU ARE TO CHEER FRO A NON TEXAS TEAM!!! Thats just pythatetic!

All I gotta say dude is I hope you don't ****** dwon down there. You're sorry!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowredz
What happened to the Spurs
Another Dallas fan that can't read. Yay!

What happened to the Spurs? Same thing that happened to the Mavs. They lost and didn't win the Championship.

When will you Dallas fans realize this is really like debating who the tallest midget is?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gotta say 1st and foremost congrats to the Heat, they just wanted it more in the 2cd half.

Second off, I could pull up so many ******* posts from people like you and SA people who instigated this garbage. If the Rockets or the Spurs were in the finals I wouldn't be happy about it but I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T BE AS SORRY AS SOME AS YOU ARE TO CHEER FRO A NON TEXAS TEAM!!! Thats just pythatetic!

I don't ****** do what down where? I know you're crying, but come on... pull yourself together and type.

If you pulled for a Houston team, I guarantee you that Houston fans won't throw your team failing up in your face in every single thread. Grow a set dude.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was sorry to see the Mav's lose. I like Miami but would rather see the championship stay in Texas.

With this being said, what does that mean up there?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hawgs
I don't ****** do what down where? I know you're crying, but come on... pull yourself together and type.

If you pulled for a Houston team, I guarantee you that Houston fans won't throw your team failing up in your face in every single thread. Grow a set dude.

ARE YOU ****** KIDDING ME? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ROCKETS PLAYED THE MAVS IN THE 1ST ROUND LAST YEAR?

I'm not saying Dallas fans didn't do their share of smack talking but if you think H-town people didn't talk **** you're a f(*&in retard!

Just go ask wildbillws6 how much crap he talked last year!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:54 PM
LS7 Member

I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T BE AS SORRY AS SOME AS YOU ARE TO CHEER FRO A NON TEXAS TEAM!!! Thats just pythatetic!

Didn't you cheer for USC? stfu...
Old 06-21-2006, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

I think he meant drown. Regardless, Dallas made it further than SA and the rockets so that was a fun two weeks for me. Then we lost tonight...shitty. All this means is that next season when the **** talking fires up, it will be Dallas fans saying that we were the western conference champs instead of Champions.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by UTEvo8

+ motha ****** 1
Old 06-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Curveball TECH

Originally Posted by UTEvo8

Old 06-21-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

The fact that you took the time to post all of those quotes up to make a new thread shows how much of a life you don't have. It's a game, grow up. You're bitter because it wasn't the Spurs (or what ever team you want) losing to the Heat. Heat won regardless of how they did it or what calls were/weren't made. Can't change anything now but if something needs to change it's your additutde.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shaq/wade
Old 06-21-2006, 01:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank God the Heat won.

Cuban needs to sit down and STFU. Im surprised he didn't try to throw a jersey on and shoot a 3. Dirk reminds me of the old school Stockton/Malone/Hornacek combo of whiney little girls the Jazz had. When Mourning stuffed JT in the 3rd quarter that put a huge smile on my face. Congrats to the Heat for coming back 2 games down and dominating.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by hawgs
First, I'd like to thank all you arrogant Mav fans that made it impossible for anyone outside of Dallas to pull for your team. You all conducted yourselves with the style and class that everyone can come to expect from the great city of Dallas.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Dirk. For if it wasn't for him, my dislike of the Mavs would be more strongly focused on that jackass of an owner you all have. He did a great job of choking, flopping, and throwing hissy fits right up there with the best 12 year old girls. Big ups to you big guy. If there was an award for being the biggest pansy in the league, you'd take the cake!

Thirdly, big props go out to Mark Cuban. If he hadn't whined so much all series, maybe his team would have gotten a call or two. Maybe if he didn't jump on the refs asses after every call that didn't go his way, maybe his team would have gotten a call or two. Could it get any better for someone who dislikes Cuban as much as me? Watch his hopes and dreams get flushed down the toilet, like Avery Johnson's mom should have done when she had the chance, and for him to get fined $250,000 for stupid *** comments. What a glorious day.

Finally, I'd like to thank all the Mav fans on this board. If not for you, I might have pulled for the Mavs since they're a Texas team. I wanted to, but you all kept throwing the Rockets season in my face and proclaiming that your team has been touched by God himself. Let's go back and relive some of the highlights from this season, shall we?

Oh how foolish you all look now. Running your mouths and underestimating the better team. I am sure you will all now post and call me a "bitter Houston fan", but I ask... isn't that a contradiction now? Aren't you all just bitter Dallas fans now? I am sure it pains you to realize that your beloved Mavs finished with the same amount of 2006 Championship rings as the Rockets did this year... 0.
It was all the refs' fault!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Dallas had it's chance, they blew it. They will not be in the finals last year, and if were not for a stupid foul by SA they would not have been there this year either.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:09 AM
TECH Addict

Mavs may have lost due to a melt down but they are still far more superior team than 99% of the teams left. Hats off to Miami they played an excellent final 4 games. Dirk still the most underrated players in the league (although he boned up here). As far as Cuban he is over the top but anyone not wanting that guyu as your owner is as dumb as a rock. The man will go to no end to get a winner out there no matter the cost and yes he is in the camera a bit to much for an owner but oh well. I would rather have hime than Ross Perot Jr. or Don Carter back here again. I just love the udder hate alot of you have for the Mavs it is amusing to me. Gloat about the Heat winning my bandwaggoners but remember we are still better than the Spurs,Rockets and Suns this year. Yeah the Spurs won titles but like this series it is all in the past and this is a what have you done for me lately world. MFFL Mavs still my team through all this next season I look forward to it all again. Now it is time to watch baseball and get ready for football. GO COWBOYS it is T.O. time.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:23 AM
TECH Resident

Man I never knew people were so serious about basketball! It's fun to watch while waiting for NCAA Football to start but come on!!!! It's just basketball!

I really like when I see somebody like 'Hawgs' manifest his mental problems with a gigantic post about how he hates every possible aspect of the team that just lost a championship and more sadly, finds ways to link how people act to the behaviors of the team that he didn't like and how it's all related. What I'm trying to say is, this guy was obviously the LAST kid picked for Kickball every single time and he's still upset about it!

I had a great time watching the NBA Finals this year. I would have liked to see game 7 with any outcome!

Dwayne Wade was incredible my lord. He had Reggie Bush speed and Vince Young clutch performance ability. He is something special and it was a joy to watch him!