Special thanks goes out to...

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 09:01 AM
PR Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Special thanks goes out to...

Dragaholic, Inspector12 and Ls1Joe. Two and a half months ago my tranny got stuck in 4th gear and had to get a rebuild. Inspector12 hooked it up and took the tranny for me to Ls1Joe (T56Rebuilds.com) sponsor on this site to get the tranny rebuilt. After receiving the tranny Dragaholic and I installed it and went to bleed the hydralics to find out that my damn master wasn't worth a crap. So I order a new one and finally finished everything up this past Saturday.

Joe did a great job on the build, everything feels solid. Once again thanks alot guys for the help on getting this bad boy back on the road. I was going through withdrawls and it felt damn good driving it this weekend after several months.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:25 PM
12 Second Club

Sounds awesome man. Joe did my tranny as well and its great. You gotta love the members we have on here!
Old 06-26-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joe and Amber are very stand up people. I went through the same **** with mine. i got the tranny back from joe, then my clutch and master/slave all went out. i had to go back to joe again and he hooked me up with a spec4 and mcleod setup for a VERY reasonable price.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im another satisfied customer of Joe and Ambers. Amber met me at the shop even though they were closed and got me a new input shaft and cut me a great deal. I will be taking my tranny back to them before too long for a complete rebuild.

It is awesome to see how people on the boards are willing to help fellow members. I havent been a member for too long, but I think ls1tech is the best mod done to my car.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:04 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Awesome, glad you got the car back up and running again.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:08 PM
8 Sec Tuner

T56 is good people!
Old 06-26-2006, 02:17 PM
PR Director

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Im another satisfied customer of Joe and Ambers. Amber met me at the shop even though they were closed and got me a new input shaft and cut me a great deal. I will be taking my tranny back to them before too long for a complete rebuild.

It is awesome to see how people on the boards are willing to help fellow members. I havent been a member for too long, but I think ls1tech is the best mod done to my car.
This is true, I have experienced it on several occasions.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're welcome bro! I'm so glad its finally done! I think you should let me drive it this weekend since I helped put it back together! I miss my Camaro... Gota do up Hooters one day, don't forget! Oh one last thing...when you gona hook me up with your sister? Just kiddin'!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:39 PM
12 Second Club

They even do T5's!!!! I'm another very satisfied customer of T56rebuilds. Glad you got your car back on the road!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Not quite sure we want to do the T5 round again. Just takes to long to get the parts. They have a 8-12 week back order from G-Force now!

Thanks for all of the great feedback. We really appreciate all of the responses we get and want to thank everyone for bearing with us during what we thought was our busy time. Boy where we suprised. Every week gets busier!!!!!!! We will be looking for help very soon! Glad we can help out fellow LS1tech members.

Thanks,
Amber
T56Rebuilds.com
Old 06-26-2006, 10:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ls1Joe
Not quite sure we want to do the T5 round again. Just takes to long to get the parts. They have a 8-12 week back order from G-Force now!

Thanks for all of the great feedback. We really appreciate all of the responses we get and want to thank everyone for bearing with us during what we thought was our busy time. Boy where we suprised. Every week gets busier!!!!!!! We will be looking for help very soon! Glad we can help out fellow LS1tech members.

Thanks,
Amber
T56Rebuilds.com

Well reguardless if you decide to do T5's I'm happy with mine
Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Launching!

joe and amber are good people. even though i did all the tranny work with my father. i bought all my parts from them and they were more then helpful with any ???'s i had. i got the ls7 clutch set up as well and i have a 1500mi on the set up now and a trip to SA and everything is working great! def nice to have people like them in the car world.