FS: BMR Extreme Duty Torque Arm

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: BMR Extreme Duty Torque Arm

Like the title says i'm selling an extreme duty torque arm. Since i got rid of my car i have no use for it. New they are around $659. I'm asking $425 cash plus shipping. Add 2% for credit cards or paypal.

I can be reached at 281-870-8787 from 9-6 mon- fri and 10-4 sat.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:11 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TTT for a good guy and seller! What's up Chris?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not much just thinking of ways to make money.....
How about this....Due to the LARGE amount of squirrels on the internet, I am debating on looking into becoming a distributor for Planters Nuts. Then becoming a sponsor on the more infested sites (corvetteforum, ls1gto, etc) and selling them. I think that would hit the jackpot.....My only worry would be that most of them are so stupid they would choke on the nuts and try to sue me...I'm still working out the minor details...Maybe setting up vending machines outside most speed shops?

My next step would be trying to figure out how have IWC (Internet Warrior Championship) fights online. Or IRC (Internet Racer Championship) races....

Finally I would start up some sort of NSNSC (New Shop Nut Swingers Club) or website. Given the number of new shops that creep out of the holes, or are bought for kids, popping up and all the sudden, I think this may do well also. It will mainly attract the kids and ignorant people who are newbs to the performance world who believe everything that they read on the internet. The people who see these new shops take in a car whose customer is a cheap *** and just wants free **** or can't afford to pay the previous mechanic, they change some minor stuff put a sticker on it, and call it theirs, then the person thinks they are bad ***'s.

We'll see though it's just all thought right now.

So on a side note when are your parts coming in?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:48 PM
12 Second Club

da na na na naaa, hey!
Old 08-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NiceTry
How about this....Due to the LARGE amount of squirrels on the internet, I am debating on looking into becoming a distributor for Planters Nuts. Then becoming a sponsor on the more infested sites (corvetteforum, ls1gto, etc) and selling them. I think that would hit the jackpot.....My only worry would be that most of them are so stupid they would choke on the nuts and try to sue me...I'm still working out the minor details...Maybe setting up vending machines outside most speed shops?

My next step would be trying to figure out how have IWC (Internet Warrior Championship) fights online. Or IRC (Internet Racer Championship) races....

Finally I would start up some sort of NSNSC (New Shop Nut Swingers Club) or website. Given the number of new shops that creep out of the holes, or are bought for kids, popping up and all the sudden, I think this may do well also. It will mainly attract the kids and ignorant people who are newbs to the performance world who believe everything that they read on the internet. The people who see these new shops take in a car whose customer is a cheap *** and just wants free **** or can't afford to pay the previous mechanic, they change some minor stuff put a sticker on it, and call it theirs, then the person thinks they are bad ***'s.

Ill help you out Chris

That's right "mixed" nuts.

- At = C - N - F = (Chris' Nut Factory) We don't discriminate you on race or religion.

Remember -

"If you want nuts we have the biggest in town".
Old 08-01-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Exxxxxxcellent!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 AM
TECH Resident

Old 08-01-2006, 02:50 AM
TECH Regular

About fell outta my chair on that one.......

Old 08-01-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Junkie

B
Old 08-01-2006, 07:24 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NiceTry

Most part should be here this week sometime. By the way great post I love the detailed description of everything and Garret finished it off with just the right touch LOL!
Old 08-01-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL I was bored and read a post (can't remember where) by the owner of one of the newer shops around here saying basically they are the most knowledgeable, experienced and best shops for LS7 cars etc. I couldn't help but laugh as i thought about how much longer we have been testing LS7 parts than them not to mention LPE, W2W and Katech and how much R&D they have done. **** i believe Katech has there own piston out for the motor. Yet this shop that has been open for what a couple years has SOOO much knowledge and R&D work done.
So I was just writing what i was thinking.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Gotcha I enjoyed it anyways as I a one of the first to crack off some smart *** remark LOL!
Old 08-02-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT My part is still for sale lol