N E 1 ride the trails @ Memorial Park?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question N E 1 ride the trails @ Memorial Park?

I did a couple years ago. I had a pos bike and got rid of it after I broke it and now I 'm getting back into it. I'm getting ready to get another bike and will be going Tuesdays, Thursdays and probably Saturday mornings @ Memorial. I'm just wondering if anyone on Tech goes and on what days.

I'm going to Austin in 3 weeks weeks visiting some friends and will be taking my bike. I hear there are some nice trails there.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I go on occasion. No set schedule though. Its a blast although I always seem to break something while im there. My advice the earlier the better. When there are alot of people its not as fun.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a cannondale F600 I havent been to Memorial park. I'm in the process of rehabbing my wrist. I assume you have another vehicle with a rack or a truck? The trails in austin are awesome.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
ESR
LS1TECH Sponsor

U where ya been man?

Originally Posted by ulySSes
I did a couple years ago. I had a pos bike and got rid of it after I broke it and now I 'm getting back into it. I'm getting ready to get another bike and will be going Tuesdays, Thursdays and probably Saturday mornings @ Memorial. I'm just wondering if anyone on Tech goes and on what days.

I'm going to Austin in 3 weeks weeks visiting some friends and will be taking my bike. I hear there are some nice trails there.