FS: 4LugUniversal rims, 94 Taurus(Cheap cheap)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 4LugUniversal rims, 94 Taurus(Cheap cheap)

All items in the San antonio area. Can drive alittle to meet up.

Alright, so I've got a set of 4 lug importish rims, tasteful. My friend had these on his 95ish Civic I believe he said. Little rash on one as you can see in bottom pic.
700ish new is what I saw on the website. Asking 300$

Next up, I haven't taken pics yet of the car, but if you're looking for a driver for your kid or somethin, and don't want to spend too much.. I've got a 1994 Ford Taurus GL. Has 132kish on it(need to double check, but not far off from that). Was owned by a lady that drove it to work, then by her daughter/son shortly, then I picked it up.

The AC was replaced about 15k miles ago, blows nice and cold. Unfortunatly, the head gasket said bye bye, and I was too lazy to change it because I have 2 other cars. I changed the oil, and flushed the radiator right after the HG went out. The head gasket replacement seems fairly easy on this car, and I will throw in the chiltons for it as well.
Car has a custom functional "ram air" set up with a hood scoop. It was done for gas mileage.

The car still runs great, just overheats until you change the head gasket. Tranny works fine, It's White.

It's never been wrecked, and I'm only asking 500$ for it. I also have it wired for subs, and it has a new mp3 CD player in it, I will leave the Cd player, 2 12"s, and amp all wired in, and all that good stuff for an extra 100$

So 500$ for the car 600$ for car with all the sound. I'll leave the Kenwood interiors in anyway. I just want it out of my parking area, I live in apartments now, and 3 cars parked there is kinda annoying. Good starting car for a kid, it ran perfect, and stock head gaskets are known to go out on these cars.

Message me for pics, or call me at 210-831-1456.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT will take LT1 trades.