HRP "4 Sundays" Car Club Contest

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 11:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb HRP "4 Sundays" Car Club Contest

Ok guys, ummm...for you it's going to be three sundays, since unexpected circumstances last week left me unable to get this here for you in time (I might see if I can get this extended... but I know if you guys get together, you should be able to cover the week you missed....

I talked to the manager, and we're going to do a car club challenge. For 4 consecutive weeks, I'm going to put fliers on different car club websites (each one is different). They're good for $5 off you're tech card to race, and we will keep track of how many get turned in from each club.

At the end of the 4 weeks, the club with the most fliers turned in wins a catered VIP Suite Party! I'm going to be organizing it, so I promise it will be good

sooooo... here's the flier.... print it and come race this Sunday Sept 10 and rack up some points for LS1Tech

if you have any questions, feel free to email me, at Eoconnor84@aol.com

Thanks!!
~Eileen
Old 09-07-2006, 06:54 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

That is pretty cool. You should subtract 25% of the entries from the other sites that got 4 weeks though, to be fair
Old 09-07-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, IMHO

To be fair you should take a ratio of the number of members on the forum, to the number of atendees from each forum.

Divide it out, so the results will not favor the larger forums.