Road-race at TMS Sept 24th

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road-race at TMS Sept 24th

Private track day – Texas Motors Speedway – Sept 24th

New racers welcome, experience welcome, there is plenty of space and time for everyone to run in groups, etc.

We have rented the road-race course at Texas Motor Speedway for Sunday, Sept 24. We are doing this for fun as a private event. However we still have some slots open and need to fill all of them. We have the track ALL DAY to ourselves. Note the oval is NOT included. This road-race course is used by the SCCA for events.

Details: The price is $200 per driver @ 30 drivers max. You can drive as many vehicles as you want to bring, but no one else can drive on your pass. The fee is non refundable, however can be transferred or sold to another individual if you cannot make the event. There will be liability waivers to sign at the event before you can have access on the track. If you don't sign the paperwork, you are not allowed on the track and no refund will be given.

Guest are welcome to come watch or ride (as passenger) along with proper gear. So bring your friends and family!
Passengers allowed so entertain / scare your friends and family!

As of right now we have signed up and paid 1 or more of the following:
Ferrari (multiple)
C5 Corvette
1993+ Supra (multiple)
Ford GT (2)
Lotus Exige
Viper
Bikes (multiple)

Info required at time of sign up
NAME
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER

Payment: Call Dusty @ MVP Motorsports and pay with credit card (all cards accepted), Paypal (3% fee), or you can mail me your payment but I MUST have it before the event so I do not recommend this method.

Provided by TMS:
2 EMS personnel
2 Fire personnel
1 sweeper
Cones for track selection
Bleacher seating for guest
Concession stand

No fuel (race or 93 octane) is provided, but a gas station is about a mile away.
Infield parking in the South paddock. Gate opens at 7am.

At the gate, tell them you are there for the MVP Motorsports event and they will tell you where the South Paddock is.

We can go live on the track @ 8:30am. EMS and Fire crews get a lunch from 12 to 1pm. No driving on the track at this time.

Filming is allowed, however if there is a wreck and the medics are onsite, no filming, or picture taking at all.

Closest Hospital is Baylor Medical @ 13.2 miles away.

Required gear: Helmet. You can rent one for (I think) $10 but supply is limited. Other gear at your discretion.

Insurance is a 5 million dollar binder. - Please note this does not cover and damage to vehicles. Your insurance may not cover your vehicle for any accident on the track.

Any questions let me know!

Regards,

Dusty
940-683-8282x14
dusty@mvpmotorsports.com
Old 09-09-2006, 01:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds badass. Wish i had 200 bucks. TTT for ya.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Open track or DE?