Numerous 98-02 LS1 parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Numerous 98-02 LS1 parts for sale

2000 LS1 motor and A4 tranny 100% complete with all wiring computer, m.a.f and accessories 66K mi 3950 firm

3" exhaust gutted cats back long tube little use (home made) but sounds REAL good $300

complete perfect dash with steering column and both good air bags with key and all under dash wiring (stereo a/c controls and everything on dash including cluster) $800

Complete leather interior (white) with fair carpet great door panels and headliner, rear seats are cherry front are fair to good condition, center console is good includes all trunk/hatch plastic and seat belts as well $750

rear SS spoiler (factory) not after market black in color and close to cherry maybe 1/2 hour repair (small scuff) $250.00

Finally a 98 SS body only (rolling chassis) with excellent doors, hatch, and fenders headlights. needs hood and bumper cover. This car was never damaged physically but flooded and stripped to restore however I'm running outta time and it's costing me a grip to finish. It's virtually nothing there on the inside and I'll throw in the new wiring harness out of the 2000 donor car . It does have a very insignifigant amount of rust if you look for it but is 97% rust free and the body is straight and close to perfect. I'm asking $1950 for the car with the wiring harness as it sits thats w/o the motor and trans.

If u r interested and serious please call Mario @ (713) 306-0172 and we'll talk. The prices are all Very Firm w/o any negeotions.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im interested in the body, Can yuo send me pics to Raceingspeed@aol.com. Im needing a rolling body for a drag racing. Thanks
Old 09-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01 BERGER CAMARO SS
Im interested in the body, Can yuo send me pics to Raceingspeed@aol.com. Im needing a rolling body for a drag racing. Thanks
Thanx for the response bro, I'll tyr to grab one of my buds dig camera cuz mine went to ***** on me bout a week or so ago, and get em out to you by Wednesday.