I need an f-body

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need an f-body

Need an 98+ f-body, near san antonio so I can drive to check it out! Under 12000 bucks, has to be an automatic.

I dont want a car that needs work either, I will want to drive it and take it to a mechanic to see whats wroung with the car (since almost all used cars have atleast something wroung with em!) Ive test drove cars than run like **** but look good. Cars on this site too that people dont tell you anything is wroung with em and then you hear the rear end breaking it seems like and the engine back firing and missing and ****. Just seems like people are selling their cars because they broke them and dont want to fix the problem, theyd rather sell a lemon.

Well let me know if anyone has anything close to SA for me.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:47 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know you want an auto but Mark has a very nice 6-speed T/A for sale.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...22#post5529822
Old 09-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Banned

My SS needs absolutely nothing and this I promise you, the car is ready to be a daily driver, all power options work, transmission shifts perfect, car has never, not one single time let me down, it has an almost new A/C compressor, the A/C blows very cold and strong, the car runs very strong, the Alpine CD player sounds damn good...super clean inside and out...located in Houston

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/536060-1998-camaro-ss.html
Old 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Banned

My SS needs absolutely nothing and this I promise you, the car is ready to be a daily driver, all power options work, transmission shifts perfect, car has never, not one single time let me down, it has an almost new A/C compressor, the A/C blows very cold and strong, the car runs very strong, the Alpine CD player sounds damn good...super clean inside and out...located in Houston

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536060
Old 09-19-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

thinking about selling mine for about 12,500. mods in sig. motor has about 4000 on the rebuild, tranny about 7,000 on a stage 3 rebuild, maybe 400 miles on a yank py4000e converter. let me know if you're interrested and i can snap some pics
Old 09-19-2006, 11:16 PM
TECH Addict

Chad, you're talking about my car. It's not broken and I'm not trying to sell a lemon. I told your dad the car needs a transmission mount and a new plug or wire which is going to cost me $50 after I fix it tomorrow. It started missfiring after I changed the plugs. Theres nothing else wrong with the car and I have taken care of my car with fresh synthetic oil, fresh trans flush etc. To bad you passed it up though somebody is going to get a very clean and reliable Z28.

Last edited by Ell Ess Won; 09-19-2006 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Launching!

I was talking about your car and a couple others but im not going to go on your post and rip it up. Im just not wanting a car that I have to fix, I want a car where I can start driving it I have money for a car. Just not money to fix one! And my dad said ya it was a clean car but had some mechanical problems basically. I dont want a car with problems like that.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Well im going to houston tomorrow. Im realling anticipating buying d hurrs car! But since their is so many f bodies in Dallas/Houston figured since im in houston mise well look at a couple. So if anyone is selling an A4 98+ f-body for under 12k and it is in perfect mechanical condition let me know so I can maybe come check it out!
Old 09-25-2006, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

if you dont buy his, pm me i might be selling mine, 2000 auto, all stock, im the second owner, i have all the paper work from day one. nothing wrong with it never left me down. runs great. shifts great. it does have a squeak in the brakes, but im working on that, everyhting is new with slotted and drilled rotors.