jackazz on 183 on 9/24 dfw cops heeeelp!! :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jackazz on 183 on 9/24 dfw cops, I need heeeelp!! :)

So i'm coming home from work doing 65 on 183 westbound, and this jerk comes up on my butt I sped up a little so he can get around and this retard cuts me off then does a break check from 70 to 30 on the freeway. I see him clapping through his window, I'm assumming casue I was able to not hit him.. So i get in the slow lane and so does he ( still in front of me ) and keeps break checking me, and when ever I try to change lanes he get over real quick so I have to stay behind him. eventually i'm able to get around him and he starts following me so i called the cops, and told them what was going on, and that now he's following me and she said a cop was enrougt to find him (gave them his license plate number) and she tells me that he is on the other line saying I'm driving recklessly and they need to send one out for me and I was like WTF!!! he's the one doing the **** I'm just trying to get a way from him. Cop never finds us and he goes south 820 and I go north and this *** is waving and laughing at me... his licence is L41KWL and its a dark gray nissan... anyone see him watch out!!!!! any DFW cop reading this give this ******* some trouble haha

ok ranting done // had to vent here but rather had vented it out on his F'n face..

Last edited by 00'WS6Rocket; 09-25-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Junkie

holy crap thats crazy...next time tell them he pointed what look like a gun at you
Old 09-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I had a guy acting crazy behind me in my gf's mustang driving from hwy 20 onto 30 one night. He was swerving into us and brake checking us etc..etc...We called the cops, gave them a direction, the road and the last exit we passed and the response we got..."we have no idea where you are, can you tell us a business you're close to..."

WTF we gave you the road direction and a milemarker...I'm not from DFW and i could have found it!

Sorry for your misfortune, with the liscense number you can probably find out where he lives from someone on here, go to his house and ask him what his problem was...

William
Old 09-25-2006, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

Psychopath! People drive like idiots these days!