Need some help - will pay

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 04:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Need some help - will pay

I live in Virginia and a couple months ago I tried to buy a nitrous kit from a user in Texas. I sent him a money order, but the deal did not work out and I was supposed to get my money back. Unfortunately, I did not get **** back and now I'm out 400 bucks.

I posted in the member feedback section where Pro Stock John suggested I ask for help here. If you're within a reasonable distance to this loser... I mean user... I would really appreciate it if you stop by his place and attempt to collect my money.

PSJ said I should offer 20 bucks, but I'll offer 10% instead if you're successful, which is $40.

The name is Manuel Rodriguez and the address is 1412 Portland St., Plainview, TX 79072. His brother Joey may also be there and as far as I'm concerned he's just as responsible.

This will be my last attempt before I get the police involved.

For the complete story you can read my thread here.

Reply here, or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry to see someone ripped you off. I hope you can get some help. Good Luck!
Old 09-25-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Resident

man if I was as big as arnold schwarzenegger i'd have no prblem going to get it, but unfortunatly I'm just a skinny wimp and they'd prolly laugh when I demanded the money. lol Hopefully someone will help you out

ttmft for ya!
Old 09-26-2006, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People such. I hope you get your money, but know that time will come back to this jerk, and he WILL GET HIS....
Old 09-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Launching!

Plainview is just a small city in the panhandle, there probably isn't going to be a lot of members from that city. Good luck on getting your money back, sorry to hear you got screwed.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Like the other guy said....Plainview is way out in west Texas. The only reason why I know where it is b/c I pheasant hunt out there. I'll be going out there in November...not that it helps. Good luck. The one good thing is Plainview is very small and I'd bet the local authorities know him by name. You might try that route.

Gari