Kawi 650SX Jetski FS

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Kawi 650SX Jetski FS

I have a 1990 Kawasaki 650SX stand-up style jet ski that my fatass no longer uses.. It originally had a high compression 650 built by AZ Jetski in Phoenix which got grenaded, so i have a pull-out low hour original 650 to replace it (which I will do for free when purchased)
Some of the mods are : PJS trigger finger throttle, Beach House sponsons, Tahoe Ski Sport grate, aftermarket impeller, aftermarket (not sure who) expansion pipe, re-padded in 2004, 500gph electric bilge, V-Force reeds, Billet oil block-off plate (so you have to run pre-mix gas), K&N flame arrestor, and some other minor things I cant remember.. The carbs were rebuilt in 2004, but will rebuild them again if i get the asking price.
This jet ski has seen salt water, and lots of it, but always flushed immediatly (internally and externally). I puttied up some of the scrapes on the bottom side of the hull, so its ready for a fresh gelcoat if wanted..
I would like to get $600 for it. It has been a good ski to me, plenty of power for anyone up to 300 lbs. With the stock motor, and these mods, it will probably have a top speed of around 35-38 mph on flat water..
Attached Thumbnails Kawi 650SX Jetski FS-bikes-019.jpg   Kawi 650SX Jetski FS-bikes-018.jpg  

Quick Reply: Kawi 650SX Jetski FS