Those of you with collision close calls??

Old 10-02-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Those of you with collision close calls??

I had one Friday evening on my way home. It sucked perfect way to ruin the day nice evening with the tops out then here goes. Scared the hell out of me guess it's a good thing I have driven cars like this my whole life or I may have not been here to tell about it. The car escaped with a scratched bumper cover and a wheel well and interior full of dirt and grass damm lucky. I drove my truck back this week just too nervous about the car. I parked it friday and have not moved it since. She may be sitting a while. Later guys and drive careful all it takes is once.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was heading to the mall to get the new tool CD and my light was green and some assclown decided to run red and i just happened to see it out of the corner of my eye and he barely missing my front clip.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1970judge
I was heading to the mall to get the new tool CD and my light was green and some assclown decided to run red and i just happened to see it out of the corner of my eye and he barely missing my front clip.

this is why i always stall on a green before i take off...houston people have a tendency to run red lights in the first 5 seconds

Search this Thread