Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: Digital Camera

FujiFilm Finepix S5100
4 MegaPixel
10X Optical Zoom
*Takes Black and White photos*
Has 8 photography modes and Movie recording mode

Comes with:
Original box, Software (CD-ROM) to download pictures to (FINEPIX CX), USB Cable, 16MB XD Card, 4 AA batteries, Shoulder strap, lens cap, Lens hood, AV Cable (shows pics/recording on TV), manual and carrying case.

I have had this camera since 12/2004. It has done great pictures over the past couple of years. I have used this camera at the track and recorded passes, used at weddings and birthday parties. This camera is in great condition.And the reason that is is for sale is because I have received a new camera and I will not be using this one anymore. The only accessories that you would have to purchase would be rechargeable digital camera batteries (optional) and a bigger XD card. The card that it comes with can only hold about 10 pics and about 2 mins of recording. I suggest getting a 256mb card or a 512mb. (the price of these card are between $25-$35 and can be purchased at your local Walmart) Pictures are easy to download to the computer and with the software you can make great digital photo albums. The pixel may seem low but the quality of the overall picture is great. I cannot ost pictures here but If you like I could send a pic to you. Just PM me with an email address.

You can buy additional lenses for this camera for more zoom.

Asking $235 OBO

Please PM me or if you have any questions just ask!