Got Fu*ken Egged

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Fu*ken Egged

im chilling at my gf's house, i leave, i get in my car and notice some **** on the windshield, i didnt think anything at first, so i tried taking off whatever it is with the windshield wipers, but it wouldnt come off, i didnt realize it was an egg till i got out of the car. im pissed off man, what the **** is wrong with people these days, people like that need to be lined up and shot! it was still fresh, and it didnt get on the paint, so i went to the car wash and washed it off, i decided to drive around a little by my gf house to see if someone's elses car was egged, but i couldnt see anything on any other car. so im sure they singled out my car, im hoping it was a dumb little bastard kid cause if i find out someone did this **** cause they have something against me, ima skin the ************. ima head back over there tomorrow and park it out front and keep an eye it, damn this pisses me off, if someone has some **** with you why dont they man up and confront you instead of going around like a little bitch and egging ur car. people like that are pieces of worthless ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just needed to get that **** off my chest with people who would actually understand
Old 11-05-2006, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good thing the weather's been crappy then, eh?
Old 11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

More than likely its people that are jealous because you drive a car they would love to have.

It sucks that they have no respect though, I agree 100% on the shooting part.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks. I would love to see some jerk doing that. Even if was to another guys ride. I would love to see it happen. I would run that ***** over, and just drive away smiling... Sorry to hear that happend to you. I hope you find out who it was.....
Old 11-05-2006, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
Good thing the weather's been crappy then, eh?
No **** huh? thats what i was thinking good thing i didnt wax it earlier this week, the wather was bad and it was sprinkling some so i guess its good that the car wasnt dry.

what the **** man someones driving around with one egg, and drives up to my car and eggs it, did they take an egg from their house just to throw it at my car. man i really hope it was just some random ****, i hope a group of stupid kids was driving around and egging random cars, cause seriously if this was intended for me, and i find out ima at minimum bust some windows, i will throw weights throw their windows
Old 11-06-2006, 06:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, glad I movedo from my apartment to a house with a garage!
Old 11-06-2006, 07:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Probably just some Jr. High little boys.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

People these days are buttholes.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Regular

At least you didn't get keyd, I was at the movies with my (now EX) and when we got to the car i went to open the door for her and there it was at scratch all the way to the fiberglas from the very front tip of my car to the rear bumper. id never been so pissd in my life. i alomst punchd a hole in the guys jeep next to me. Never found out who it was or heard anything about it.

Some people are just *** holes.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah it sucks you got egg on your car... I've had mine keyed (up both sides and on the trunk and wing), tires slashed, windows broke out, and finally stolen.

Be thankful that it was just eggs.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

i had one of my other cars egged but i was driving down rankin about 7 years ago. from out of nowhere someone threw an egg from the other side of the road. i tried to turn around but could not find them when i got turned around. i was PISSED!!! plus it was on a black car.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Some kid in HS kicked a dent in my front bumper right in front of me. I had never even talked to the kid. After that I took a bat to his truck. Of course he didn't say anything after that.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Staging Lane

yeah my car was egged as well on the 28th of october. i was also hoping that it was just some kids that did it. what side of town was it on?
Old 11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

on the east side of town. in between 45 and I-10 near wayside and harrisburg. i didnt get egged last night at my house after the first one at my gf's house, so im guessing it was random. hopefully this **** doesnt happen again
Old 11-06-2006, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

my talon got keyed in high school, all cuz the kid was mad over a girl. keyed some stripes down my hood, right infront of a teacher, he got kicked out and had to pay for my car to get fixed.

my buddys trunk got egged about two weeks ago, not bad but about two weeks befor that he got hit on the other side, so at least it might get all fixed in that. maybe

people need to mind there own ****, back when i lived in indiana people still left there doors unlocked, car sitting out side with the windows down while you went in wal mart. you didnt have to worry about your stuff. whats this world coming to?
Old 11-06-2006, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by estegeme
whats this world coming to?
my thoughts exactly! the problem these days is that kids walk all over their parents, if they dont respect their parents, they wont respect other people or their property. i see kids these days getting away with things i dont even think about doing. if i messed up when i was young, i got hit/spanked whatever you wana call it, i respect other people's property trust me. whatever man i just hope those people that **** with other people's things get theirs
Old 11-06-2006, 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

man that **** pisses me off! yeah my gf's ex-bf lives across the street, tell me that isnt a little weird lol. but im just waitin for something like this to happen to my car so i can kill someone! im sorry bro and hope you find the *** that did it.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry to hear that hope you catch them.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

that suks man i hope you find out who did it
Old 11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2002C5COUPE
Yeah it sucks you got egg on your car... I've had mine keyed (up both sides and on the trunk and wing), tires slashed, windows broke out, and finally stolen.

Be thankful that it was just eggs.

damn you must have someone that hates you bad man