Black SS w/ Welds on Westheimer

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Black SS w/ Welds on Westheimer

I'm guessing you are on this board. Thanks for the heads up on the hood being open. What do you have done to that SS?
Old 11-10-2006, 05:12 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

!hood, that **** is just weight.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

No prob man,

Just giving you the heads up. That Camaro you were in sounded pretty nasty. My mods are in my sig. I just got a new fuel pump that ill be putting in shortly here with the 150 jets and a tune at MTI. I was up there at MTI getting my bottle filled and the guys told me that they saw this post. Your name is joe right? They knew you. Anyway, see you around.

Jonathan
Old 11-12-2006, 10:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JonSS_Tex
No prob man,

Just giving you the heads up. That Camaro you were in sounded pretty nasty. My mods are in my sig. I just got a new fuel pump that ill be putting in shortly here with the 150 jets and a tune at MTI. I was up there at MTI getting my bottle filled and the guys told me that they saw this post. Your name is joe right? They knew you. Anyway, see you around.

Jonathan
Hey I saw you sittin at a light that day, I was comin off of 6 taking a right, the wheels caught my eye. I was in my black SS.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah, were you taking a right at that best buy intersection onto westheimer headin towards katy.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah, were you taking a right at that best buy intersection onto westheimer headin towards katy.
Ya, that was me. Sometimes it just seems like a small world, even on the net. Hey, you should come on the cruise this weekend to Galveston.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

No prob man,

Jonathan
355 cam only m6 car here with a little nitrous. I don't normally drive it to work and whatnot, but the wife's pos jeep is acting up. She has my truck

Old 11-13-2006, 08:58 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I told you that thing would come in handy as a normal car and not just a dope mule. See this why you have to have a toy, think of what it would have been like with no LT1 and the Heep Grandcherokee messin up.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

Nice car Joe! and Yeah Let me know when and where yall are going to meet up for that galveston cruise.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

Nice car Joe! and Yeah Let me know when and where yall are going to meet up for that galveston cruise.
Heres the thread that was posted on LS1Tech HERE. And there is a link to the original thread on the HDP forum, which you may have to be a member of to read so heres what it says.

- North side ppl will hook up with the South side ppl and roll down 288 S. to Lake Jackson.

- We will take the Bluewater Highway to Galveston Island where we will eat for lunch.

- After lunch we will roll to the end of the Seawall and park on the slopped concrete for vids and pics.

- Roll back to Houston.

- We will be eating at Joe's Crab Shack on Galveston Island. They did a very good job for us last time. I would recommend some people eating in the bar area and others can take the big room again. However, please feel free to eat where you wish on the Island. (I may change the Lunch to Salsa's if Joe's can not handle us or if HPD withes Mexican) You will have 2 1/2 hours to eat and get back to meet up at the Concrete Hill at East Beach.

- Once we are done at East Beach we will roll back to Houston down Broadway then to I 45 N. Please keep racing and other activities to a zero. We don't want anyone in trouble or jail!. Please keep it 110% SAFE out there! Thank you members!