Houston calling

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston calling

Hi Guy's,

Well, I am over here from England in the Gallaria area, just off Sage and South Rice,
I are visitin' my Bro. for a few weeks,
My 2002 WS6 'vert is all sittin' cosy in my garage gatharing dust in England
Too cold now for a blast back home in U.K.
What you all guy's do for meet-up's in the area.

I can borrow my Bro's Jeep to get around.
Sure would like to meet up with some Texas guys. and go out for a warm Texas cruise.
Show me some Texas hospitality.
Here is my ride.
Some pics. are in U.K. some are in Switzerland when we went on holiday, last one is Good old Hooters here in Houston.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Alabama Cotton; 11-12-2006 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:00 AM
Mustang Moderator

Beautiful car!

I'd check out this site and www.houstonperformancedriving.com to find some meets. I know HPD has dinner meets every Tuesday so check them out!

Arron
Old 11-13-2006, 12:35 AM
TECH Resident

i used to have meets at the Hooters on westheimer and gessner, but i havent done one in a while. maybe its time do have one more before the year is over. other then that, sometimes we have Cruises down to Galveston Island. its a lot of fun. i think HPD is having one on the 19th of this month. just go to the site that Stang Man posted up and you should have all the info you need.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahhhh, Monaco...great memories there. I bet you got some looks from the locals! Some nice roads there, if I recall, that just begged to be driven hard. And please tell me with all the fine restaurants in Houston you didn't just focus on Hooters???
Old 11-13-2006, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stang Man
Beautiful car!

I'd check out this site and www.houstonperformancedriving.com to find some meets. I know HPD has dinner meets every Tuesday so check them out!

Arron
Hi there, I will check out HDP, I would like to see and feel what a Houston / Texas cruise is all about, galverston sounds great.
Graham
Old 11-13-2006, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SatanzWS6
i used to have meets at the Hooters on westheimer and gessner, but i havent done one in a while. maybe its time do have one more before the year is over. other then that, sometimes we have Cruises down to Galveston Island. its a lot of fun. i think HPD is having one on the 19th of this month. just go to the site that Stang Man posted up and you should have all the info you need.
Galverston this time of the year sounds a whole lot of fun. If I remember, I think the bikers did it last last weekend perhaps?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
Ahhhh, Monaco...great memories there. I bet you got some looks from the locals! Some nice roads there, if I recall, that just begged to be driven hard. And please tell me with all the fine restaurants in Houston you didn't just focus on Hooters???
Monaco, well, We Left U.K. on the boat / ferry , and drove into France, we cruised Francefor a few days, thn hit Switzerland, So damn expensive, again, 3 - 4 days and we headed out over the Alps and through Mount Blanc Tunnel, That brought us out into northern Italy. That was great, a good few days there, before heading south to Monaco, Real cool place, through the fantastic tunnel, and up past o Rouge. Hell man, that F1 track is narrow, so at F1 speeds, I can tell you it is insane!!
Again few days in Monaco then hit the roads to Spain, Barcelona, valencia, and Madrid.
From Madrid into Southern France and onto Paris, a week there, and back home to U.K.
The WS6 was ultra reliable.
Never missed a beat with her huge big heart.
Man I love this car

Hooters, Well, Hooters is known very well in the American car clubs in U.K.
You guy's sure have some beautiful chicks over here.
Man, and so damn friendly, infact YOU ALL SO DAMN FRIENDLY, I am overwhelmed.
Graham
Old 11-13-2006, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Any one in Houston are going on the HDP cruise this weekend
Old 11-14-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, if I didn't have to drill with my reserve unit this weekend I'd meet you out there. I have a friend that's half owner of the Big Texas Bar and Saloon clubs in Houston. How long are you going to be in town?