Need Trailer stickered/decaled in NW Houston

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 07:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need Trailer stickered/decaled in NW Houston

I need to know of a good sticker/decal company in houston to do our new enclosed trailer. Please post up if anyone knows of a good company that can help with art and get it stickered quick.

Thanks,
Amber
T56Rebuilds.com
Old 02-21-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 02-21-2007, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can make any size stickers I have a very nice roland sticker machine but I do not install them. If you are interested in getting us to design and make them I will do it.I have one of the best graphic designers in Houston that works for me.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ill ask my mom who does their company cars. The place that does it is right up from HPE and they design and install.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A friend of mine took his car to Mid-Ohio race circuit last fall. He got some help from a couple local companies to offset his costs. In return, the company logos went on the trailer.

Coming back, we were questioned by DPS trooper weights/measures about 10 questions concerning what we were carrying, if the cargo generated income in ANY form, if we had proper DOT inspections and log books, etc.

DOT interstate trucking laws are getting really tight and strictly enforced.

Bottom line, is if you have a company logo on your trailer, you better know the right answers to the questions or it could get really ugly.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mitchntx
A friend of mine took his car to Mid-Ohio race circuit last fall. He got some help from a couple local companies to offset his costs. In return, the company logos went on the trailer.

Coming back, we were questioned by DPS trooper weights/measures about 10 questions concerning what we were carrying, if the cargo generated income in ANY form, if we had proper DOT inspections and log books, etc.

DOT interstate trucking laws are getting really tight and strictly enforced.

Bottom line, is if you have a company logo on your trailer, you better know the right answers to the questions or it could get really ugly.
i wonder why?, thats bullshit imo on the cops part, stickers on a car trailer arent doing anything wrong
Old 02-21-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've never been pulled over and I have HPE stickers all over my car trailer the size of a half a sheet of plywood. That is wierd.Now I can understand if you have a picture of a big pot leaf or something outragious.Everyone knows you can't make any money racing cars..