Time for Bed. Tired as hell. Drove San Antonio @ 9am. Just got back at 10:30. New DOG

Old 02-25-2007, 10:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time for Bed. Tired as hell. Drove San Antonio @ 9am. Just got back at 10:30. New DOG

Lost my Basset named Buddy to cancer.... went to the same breeder and picked up another one today... His name is Jimmy Hendrix....... Or Jimmy.

Pics to come tommorow... I am dog tired. and short $500.00 bones!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Staging Lane

lol sounds like my trip to WACO... 14... hour... drive... roundtrip. Can't wait to see some pics.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

short $500.00 bones..... is that for the dog or the gas round trip ?
Old 02-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Forteen3GT]Lost my Basset named Buddy to cancer.... QUOTE]

That sucks man. I lost my basset to cancer about 10 years ago.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:18 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MESS
short $500.00 bones..... is that for the dog or the gas round trip ?

Co. Car..... gas FREE..... Dog = 500.00!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Your complaining about a $500 dog? I wish my wife's dog would have cost twice that.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hawgs
Your complaining about a $500 dog? I wish my wife's dog would have cost twice that.
My first Basset was more, he only lived 4 years due to Lymphosarcoma Cancer (spelling?)......... that is the only reason I am complaining.

He slept in our bed last night, man this dog is soooooo sweet! I think my wife is in love! He will definately be her dog!

Right now we have a Foster from the Great Dane Rescue, his name is Big Kenny, they seem to be getting along after meeting eachother this morning. I look forward to finding a Dane breeder and getting one of our own to keep.

Pics tonight.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
10 Second Club

3 posts to 2k..........
Old 02-26-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

My wife's dog was $1,600!!
Old 02-26-2007, 10:13 AM
TECH Junkie

$500 ain't bad at all. We are waiting on a English Bulldog breed to have pups, in the next couple of months. $2500 but worth it IMO they will be driving down from Colorado to deliver.

B
Old 02-26-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Strini SS
$500 ain't bad at all. We are waiting on a English Bulldog breed to have pups, in the next couple of months. $2500 but worth it IMO they will be driving down from Colorado to deliver.

B
That's kinda cool, but then, at $2,500.00 per dog, I'd want free delivery!

We had to drive Fort Worth to San Antonion (east side) for our puppy. She's no puppy no more, she's almost a year old!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:08 AM
10 Second Club

B

wow..... I payed 650.00 last time for Buddy...... she told us she upped the price to 750.00, but because of the fact we lost him to cancer she was going to "cut us a break".

My wife and I thought the break was going to be a much bigger one.

Keep in mind this is not show registration, only pet quality. He is capable of being shown, but since his eye is a bit tight in the haw (sp?) the judges may not give him points due to the eye being tight. Personally we had to have surgery on Buddy's eyes due to this "breed standard"...... being tight means he wont have medical issues later. Sometimes breed standard does not take into account medical problems that may arise.

Jimmie's conformation was good........ she said we could show him, we are not ready for that, so paying only 500.00 was OKAY by me.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
wow..... I payed 650.00 last time for Buddy...... she told us she upped the price to 750.00, but because of the fact we lost him to cancer she was going to "cut us a break".

My wife and I thought the break was going to be a much bigger one.

Keep in mind this is not show registration, only pet quality. He is capable of being shown, but since his eye is a bit tight in the haw (sp?) the judges may not give him points due to the eye being tight. Personally we had to have surgery on Buddy's eyes due to this "breed standard"...... being tight means he wont have medical issues later. Sometimes breed standard does not take into account medical problems that may arise.

Jimmie's conformation was good........ she said we could show him, we are not ready for that, so paying only 500.00 was OKAY by me.
Have you ever looked into Pet medical insurance? Well worth $20 a month

B
Old 02-26-2007, 11:22 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Never really had to pay for a pet, we always got free ones. This *** hole dalmatian was free but he ended up costing a grand to treat his heart worms, that peace of **** better live a long *** time and better save my life at some point or he was a bad investment.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I got a great deal on my gf's shitzu, my brother bought him petco for 600! I got it for free b/c he didnt want to potty train him. I gave him to the gf, about a month later the little bastard was potty trained. He's F'en CRAZY!!! And spoiled to the highest power!

Sorry about your other dog, it always sucks losing a pet. Its really like losing a family member.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

Have you ever looked into Pet medical insurance? Well worth $20 a month

B

who do you use?
Old 02-26-2007, 01:07 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Clean You PM box out its full, but here is what I was sending you anyway.
I got your pay pal although since you uses a CC it took out almost $18 in fees and while you sent $360 I ended up with 342 not an issue, but that is exactly why I was trying to do it the other way etc... Not an issue $8 is not going to break me, but I wanted to let you know I haven't had a camera available to take any pics (So you don't think I forgot.) I will try and get it over to Erics this week what ever day I get off early I will try and take it over there so it is there when you or your friend come back down etc... And like I said I am a man of my word if you don't like it for any reason when you see it let me know I will get your money back to you etc... Talk to you soon.
Jeff
Old 02-26-2007, 02:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I got your pay pal although since you uses a CC it took out almost $18 in fees and while you sent $360 I ended up with 342 not an issue, but that is exactly why I was trying to do it the other way etc... Not an issue $8 is not going to break me, but I wanted to let you know I haven't had a camera available to take any pics (So you don't think I forgot.) I will try and get it over to Erics this week what ever day I get off early I will try and take it over there so it is there when you or your friend come back down etc... And like I said I am a man of my word if you don't like it for any reason when you see it let me know I will get your money back to you etc... Talk to you soon.
Jeff
Okay, I've spent the past 10 min trying to figure out who you were talking to. Did you post in the wrong forum or something?

Sorry to hear about the dog but congrats on finding another one. Just had a Weimaraner die this winter from renal failure. She was only 3 months old, beautiful dog, HUGE paws.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Jeff

I will send you the other 8.00 via paypal. will 10.00 cover those fees for the K-member?

cleaned PMs a bit.. sorry bout that.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TurboZ28
Okay, I've spent the past 10 min trying to figure out who you were talking to. Did you post in the wrong forum or something?
Took Me 1 min. to figure out he was talking to Forteen3GT....lol

Search this Thread