Texan Hospitality!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Texan Hospitality!

I just wanted to say an Extreme Thank You to Marco_Satx.

I came out here from Florida to Texas for a two week training course at LackLand AFB. I had litteraly just finished the car the day before i drove it out here. (New motor, Converter and Tune up) and on the way hear the front seal on my rear end started to leak very badly. It was to the point that i had to fill it back up every two-three days.

Well i only had one weekend to fix the car while i was out here and the auto shop on base was closed. So i was thinking i am screwed...i will have to pay someone to fix this....
Well Marco sent me a pm and i gave him a call......He ended up inviting me to his house in Northern San Antonio....We ended up spending all afternoon tearing my rear end apart putting in a new seal and front brakes.

If it wasnt for him helping me out by having me come over and working on the car i would have been shafted. The bolt holding the pinion in vibrated loose and was about to come off and the gears were starting to hit eachother and all the fluid was running out. Theres no way i would have made it back to florida.

SO MY EXTENDED APPAULSE goes to you Marco....thanks for your hospitality and help to get me back on the road again.!! Your one cool *** Dude. And that ride of yours is badass. Thanks again for everything!

-Chris
Old 03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya, that's how we roll. All Florida people are nice and chill for the most part also, state karma bitches.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:44 PM
12 Second Club

As a college Floridian and a Texan at heart, I have to say Texas hospitality is bar none!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Launching!

oh hell YEAH
Old 03-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Teching In

it was cool meeting you chris. your ride is sweet. trust me i probably would have traded you, but i cant part with my baby. hope you have a safe drive back tomorrow. i do have to visit florida. im sure my wife n I would have a good time down there getting some sun. you are more than welcome to crash with us next time you come down. and we will get some better runs next time. promise..

laters, marco

ps: i hope u find a buyer for that gorgeous car of yours..wish i had the cash i would have bought it for my wife and fly you back home first class. but at the same time, hope you keep it..good luck with everything else man. hope you can find that beer we try'd at Buffalo Wild Wings. Pauliner Hefenwiezen cheers!