a few items for sale...

Old 03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default a few items for sale...

i just got some stuff to get rid of. it's all sitting in my room taking up space...

i have a passenger side leather seat with a few issues. the top of the head rest is a little hard from being in the sun but not noticable unless closely examined. the spot where the seat belt holder screws on is torn, but is hidden when the holder is in place. and there's a little discoloration on the side where people have gotten in and out but there is NO TEARS. $75 obo+ shipping

i have a set of t-top shades that are gray in color. both in perfect condition but with no velcro pads. $50+ shipping

i have the little flip piece that goes in the trunk. gray in color. carpet is in fine condition but the little plastic pieces are broken a little. $5+ shipping

steering wheel cover that is black with white "CHEVROLET" lettering and a gold bowtie $5+ shipping

i have a Kenwood equalizer model KGC-6042A. in good condition but has some scratches on the top and bottom from being installed. i'm selling it because it came in a car i bought and i don't use an equalizer. i don't have the wiring for the back but i work at a car audio place and i can make a harness and label the wires (ground, power, remote) these things usually run about $50+ shipping on e-bay but i'll get rid of it for $25+ shiping.

i'm in Crowley, TX (south ft. worth) for local pick up. let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no one wants the t-top shades? even with summer coming up?

Search this Thread