What do you meanwhile as you are waiting on parts to arrive?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy What do you meanwhile as you are waiting on parts to arrive?

Consider that your car is not driveable without these parts and you have already not been able to race in about 2 weeks. I know these things take time, but that's how I am: I have to race or I get edgy. Besides drinking, , what other things do you do to ease the pain of not being able to race? (I'm not talking about the street, either. ) Those of you that go on a weekly basis know what I mean.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Consider that your car is not driveable without these parts and you have already not been able to race in about 2 weeks. I know these things take time, but that's how I am: I have to race or I get edgy. Besides drinking, , what other things do you do to ease the pain of not being able to race? (I'm not talking about the street, either. ) Those of you that go on a weekly basis know what I mean.
**** girl ive been going on 2 years!!!!!!

But after you read my sig it all makes sense.

I think that was you at Autozone on Saturday or Sunday. Was it you?
Old 03-27-2007, 08:41 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

I understand how you feel. I am buying a cheap LT1 Z28 to race in the meantime. I hate when my car is down.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:46 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
**** girl ive been going on 2 years!!!!!!

But after you read my sig it all makes sense.

I think that was you at Autozone on Saturday or Sunday. Was it you?
So what do you do in the meantime? You must be able to work on your car though, and that is SOMETHING!! I wish I could work on mine. Yes, it was probably me, I went to about 3-4 Auto Zone's, since we are mobile mechanics on the side. Who were you and did I see you?
Old 03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
TECH Resident

thought i saw your car @ kenndale few weeks ago on thrusday.. what broke??

btw nice car..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:57 AM
11 Second Club

Well you could just drink....ALOT.. When my car is down I try to not think about it, and think about other things like, how to make some side money or mainly banging random chicks that seems to keep me content...

Isnt your car a trailer car anyways now Fastta??
Old 03-27-2007, 09:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

So what do you do in the meantime? You must be able to work on your car though, and that is SOMETHING!! I wish I could work on mine. Yes, it was probably me, I went to about 3-4 Auto Zone's, since we are mobile mechanics on the side. Who were you and did I see you?
WEll i was at the one on Carrier next to Sonic. I was in some black shorts, a Corona T (thanks TX-SS) and probably some bs slip on shoes. I just got my Honda back from the body shop so I was picking up some oil and a few detailing things ive lost that I needed to make the swirls go away.

And im not able to work on my own junk because im overloaded with everyone elses cars and making them fast. Custom fab work and installs pays for my hot rods setup. Unfortunately I bought a house too and i swear all my money is poured into it. I like to live nice so i constantly upgrade...Shoes, clothes, women..lol I have to transition out of winter mode into summer mode. Meaning the fat girls gotta go!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Masturbation. Lots and lots of mastubation.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Damn!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:36 AM
12 Second Club

^+1 (damn the 5 character minimum!)
Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Danny has a
Old 03-27-2007, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TX_SS
thought i saw your car @ kenndale few weeks ago on thrusday.. what broke??

btw nice car..
Great, now we're looking at a !! I forgot to not get serious with some of the guys on here.

Yea, I was there a few weeks ago but I had a minor accident. I won the Bracket Race, though. ALL FIVE of my Moser wheel studs broke during my launch and my driver rear tire flew off and made me do a donut before I even got a 60". I had a great reaction and slammed the brakes and avoided hitting any walls. My TC had ballooned (whatever it did it forced all the power to the ground on take-off, then malfunctioned my trans. in the process)! Luckily no damage done to the rear-end since it landed on the rotor. Now that's what I call awesome track prep!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
WEll i was at the one on Carrier next to Sonic. I was in some black shorts, a Corona T (thanks TX-SS) and probably some bs slip on shoes. I just got my Honda back from the body shop so I was picking up some oil and a few detailing things ive lost that I needed to make the swirls go away.

And im not able to work on my own junk because im overloaded with everyone elses cars and making them fast. Custom fab work and installs pays for my hot rods setup. Unfortunately I bought a house too and i swear all my money is poured into it. I like to live nice so i constantly upgrade...Shoes, clothes, women..lol I have to transition out of winter mode into summer mode. Meaning the fat girls gotta go!
You're not the guy that came up to our truck and talked to us, right? Some guy (I cannot pinpoint his name) talked to us for a while but we could not remember who he was. Sorry, I guess I did not see you. I stay in a "mode" all weekend cause we are so busy with mechanics. I gotta pay for my TA somehow and I appreciate it more because I do not just send my husband out to do the work - I actually work with him!! Women should not spend the money and not help make it!!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

You're not the guy that came up to our truck and talked to us, right? Some guy (I cannot pinpoint his name) talked to us for a while but we could not remember who he was. Sorry, I guess I did not see you. I stay in a "mode" all weekend cause we are so busy with mechanics. I gotta pay for my TA somehow and I appreciate it more because I do not just send my husband out to do the work - I actually work with him!! Women should not spend the money and not help make it!!
Nah If i did talk to you it would have been for hours...lol I cant get anywhere and not talk cars, especially our kinds.

I was with my GF in her car so she was waiting. If i said something and started to talk she would have got pissed I made her wait. hehe
Old 03-27-2007, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

HMMMMMM....How did I beat you in the bracket race?? You Seem good??
HAHA VICTORY!!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

Make up a whole bunch of lies to your friends....then try to get out of them...
Old 03-27-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
Make up a whole bunch of lies to your friends....then try to get out of them...
thats what I thought..LOL
Old 03-27-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

think about what I want to mod next, and search the crap out of it
Old 03-27-2007, 01:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

i have 2 Black trans ams. one i just put a new motor in and working on that constantly ( the usual with these) and my other one is getting all redone bodywork wise. now i stay busy with school, or going and working on friends cars, or going to watch races. i know what its like without the car that you obviously either spent a **** load on to get worked on or work on constantly and you cant even drive it as much as you work on it. lol.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
HMMMMMM....How did I beat you in the bracket race?? You Seem good??
HAHA VICTORY!!!!
Ya, what is that, your 1st trophy/win compared to my 9 I've got?!! Sorry, you asked for it.