houston meets....

Old 04-02-2007, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default houston meets....

its been about a year since i have been out to a meet in houston but it seems that there are considerable fewer f-bodies on the street scene. it was definatly the first time i have seen GTO's out number f-bodies.. i guess most f-bodies now are either turned in to drag cars, wrecked, or parted out.. what do yall think?
Old 04-02-2007, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

Maybe.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Staging Lane

Definitely aren't as many on the streets. Wrecks take a lot of them.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

Houston street scene has gone waaay down. Its just not worth it anymore (to me atleast). Most of the meets have resorted to standing around in parking lots debating on whos gonna race who for 3 hours. Check out Houstonperformancedriving.com thats where I get most of the info on meets around Houston.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:57 PM
11 Second Club

the meet i went to was a legit meet. yes there was alot of debating who was going to race who and trash talking, but there also were about 20 street cars that were very respectable. some idiot decided it was a good idea to throw a beer at one the cops who broke everything up.. **** like that will be downfall of the street scene completely. i rode in probably the only race that were three equally matched street cars. it was good to see everyone again. no matter how bad houston gets it will still be more to see than the small event that goes on up here in college station...
it was just surprising to see how few f-bodies there were, but then again they are 5+ years old..

Search this Thread