I`m Gonna Hurt A Honda Driver!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:12 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I`m Gonna Hurt A Honda Driver!!!!!!

No I didn`t get my *** handed to me by a Honda driver but one hit my new truck today. I got to my Grandmothers apartment today around 11:00 and spent most of the afternoon there. I go out to my truck about 4:00 and see a big *** hole on the lower passanger side door and the small rear passanger side door. So I look around and I find pieces of baby blue car parts laying on the ground about 10 feet away from my car. I`m looking around and one of my Grandmothers neighbors aproached me and said the lady up stairs from him saw it happen. To start off I was parked near a carport. There was one space between my truck and the car port. She told the guy they were haulling *** throught the parking lot and hit my car and backed up and hit the pole holding the carport up and sped off. He was told that the driver was in a baby blue Accord and the driver had long hair. So lets see that narrows it down to about.........why didn`t she get the damn plate number? Well I can`t blame the neighbor for not getting the plate number, but that would have been nice to have. So in order for this dip **** to hit my truck leaving the parking lot he had to go around the carport pole with only one space between the carport pole and my truck and slam into it. He either lost it really bad or did it intentionally. Maby someone joyriding in a stolen car or somthing. I didn`t get to talk to the lady that actually saw it happen but I will try and talk to her soon as can. Man I was pissed but I realized that whats done is done and being pissed off about it isn`t going to do any good, but I just had to rant a bit and get it out of my system.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:14 PM
12 Second Club

did you file a police report? you should...
Old 05-20-2007, 12:08 AM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
did you file a police report? you should...
I went to a HPD sub station and they would have filed a report for me but the officer said that some insurance corps. don`t like to see police reports on a claim. So I didn`t file one and my insurance didn`t say anything about a report. Or either they were either to lazy and trying to get out of filling a report for me. I even told them that I have parts off the car that hit me. The guy that helped me out even saved a piece of the car for me that was about a foot and a half long by eight inches. I plan on going and talking the the actuall lady that saw it happen tommrow if she is home.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:55 AM
Mustang Moderator

Definately file a report, and I hope it all works out well for you!
Old 05-20-2007, 03:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by al
I went to a HPD sub station and they would have filed a report for me but the officer said that some insurance corps. don`t like to see police reports on a claim.
Dumbest thing I've ever heard. You really should file a report.