Classic Soft Trim, for anyone looking to do a sunroof.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 02:27 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Classic Soft Trim, for anyone looking to do a sunroof.

If anyone is in the market for having a sunroof installed in your vehicle, I recommend Classic Soft Trim. They did a fantastic job on my truck and couldn't be happier. There was a few stains in the carpet and one in the seat, but nothing I couldn't get out. I'm sure they just overlooked it and wasn't a big deal. My tweeter grille was also missing, but I found it.

The relocated the "roof console" forward, rebuilt the entire headliner, the glass/cut was in the center and square, etc.

If you're wondering about what brand to choose, you can't go wrong with Webasto. I've searched on another website that I get on for my truck and even the sister site performancetrucks.net and every thread I went through, nothing but Webasto. One touch feature (opens/closes with one touch), auto-close feature (closes when you turn the ignition off), so you never have to worry about forgetting to close it and getting rained in, etc. Its an in-built system, so it slides straight back into the headliner as opposed to sliding out at an angle. I didn't like this style and is the reason I didn't purchase a sunroof from the factory.

Anyhow, just thought I would pass on the good word. By the way, if you do a dealer search for Webasto in the Houston area, there is only one, Texas Auto Trim. I was told from a reliable source that he seen some of their work first and wasn't pleased at all. Classic Soft Trims are all over the US and are a chain company, but there is only one in the Houston area off of Hemstead Rd.

I will follow up on this thread with pics once the weather clears up.

Quick Reply: Classic Soft Trim, for anyone looking to do a sunroof.