going broke need job

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default going broke need job

i saw somebody else posted so i figured i would to. the waterpump went out on my toy, my daily needs tires a/c compressor and key cylinder

im basically going broke. ive done the whole grease monkey working on cars for a priofessional shop here in the metroplex where we put out many 800+hp cars...and it wasnt my cup of tea...helping some1 else out isnt bad, i like doing it actually, but not day in and day out...ive done the yard work ect.....i want to get into an inside job, id consider labor type job if it was part time with more than messican pay...but id rather some sort of inside job part or full time, im good dealing with people, pretty much open for anything...with good work enviroment
im only 19, in the garland mesquite rowlett area...
Old 05-29-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck, with all the high schools out now... going to be tough. Ever consider front desk at a hotel? you wanna talk about lazy work......
Old 05-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Banned

id do it...doesnt matter, i dont ahv to have a job i can sleep at...but if i can then heck ya!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by daniel6718
i saw somebody else posted so i figured i would to. the waterpump went out on my toy, my daily needs tires a/c compressor and key cylinder

im basically going broke. ive done the whole grease monkey working on cars for a priofessional shop here in the metroplex where we put out many 800+hp cars...and it wasnt my cup of tea...helping some1 else out isnt bad, i like doing it actually, but not day in and day out...ive done the yard work ect.....i want to get into an inside job, id consider labor type job if it was part time with more than messican pay...but id rather some sort of inside job part or full time, im good dealing with people, pretty much open for anything...with good work enviroment
im only 19, in the garland mesquite rowlett area...
see if Billy at TRT is hiring...... I can vouch for you.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

thanks man, i just sent them a message about parts....
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

lol we just went up to TRT this past weekend to pick up a friends 408 and they looked like they were slammed with work, that would be a pretty cool place to work and they seemed like some pretty cool guys