Rescued Pit Bull needs good home.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescued Pit Bull needs good home.

My mom and pop rescued a @ four month old pit bull, possibly mix, puppy a few weeks ago. They live on the water and he was pulled out of the canal where he would have drowned. The little guy was malnourished, had worms and scared to death of people. He is now doing much better, had all his shots and has been de-wormed. Mom and Pop do not want another puppy and are scared he may become aggressive when he gets older (they are senior citizens)... I cannot have a dog where I am staying or I would have my Boxers with me...

So free to a good home is a white with tan markings (markings are symmetrical on face) pit bull puppy. He is near Galveston. Tail is not docked, ears are not cropped yet. I don't have a camera anymore but I will try to get some pics of him. He is energetic and playful. This is going to be a good looking dog when he gets older... He just needs someone to adopt him and treat him right.

-Erik
Old 08-07-2007, 08:38 AM
TECH Addict

pics?
Old 08-07-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm working on getting some pics up...
Since the move I don't have a camera or the ability to ftp into my website, so I am working on improvising...something.

Search this Thread