94-01 Dodge Ram Items For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94-01 Dodge Ram Items For Sale

I'm getting ready to trade in my truck at the end of the month and want to sell these things.

I have a SunCoast Creations hood for sale. The hood will fit 94-01 Rams. There are a few chips in the paint but over all it is very nice. I also have the ram air box that SunCoast sells seperate. I've gotten a lot of complements over the years on this hood. The hood and box sell for a little over $1400. I'm asking $850 for it all. I will also consider reasonable offers.

94-01 Ram Lowering kit. 2/4" drop, rear is adjustable from 3"-5". I can't remember how many miles are on the kit at the moment. Kit sells for $260. I'm asking $150 or reasonable offer

Custom Sub box made to hold 2 12" subs and has a spot to mount an amp. Made for Regular Cab Ram, fits behind the seats. It was made by Grand Prairie Audio and was very well made. The thing is very heavy and solid, it could probably use some new carpet which I can do if need be. Made from MDF.
$100 or Make me an offer.

I also have a set of APC Carbon Fiber Euro Style Tail lights. These were painted white to match my truck. The passanger side has a small crack on the painted area but its very small and easy to repair (I will probably repair once I have time to pull them off the truck). $30 or Make me an offer.

Here are a few pictures of the hood, tail lights on the truck and when the lowering kit was installed. Those hood pins in the pictures were fake they were attached with double sided tape but are now gone. I will try to clean up the truck and get more pictures of the hood and the Sub box

Old 12-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6

I have a SunCoast Creations hood for sale. The hood will fit 94-01 Rams. There are a few chips in the paint but over all it is very nice. I also have the ram air box that SunCoast sells seperate. I've gotten a lot of complements over the years on this hood. The hood and box sell for a little over $1400. I'm asking $850 for it all. I will also consider reasonable offers.
For anyone interested - this Suncoast hood will fit the 1994 to 2001 Ram 1500. It will also fit the 1994-2002 2500/3500. The ram air kit makes this hood fully functional for gas applications. Diesels will have to settle for styling only or build your own ram air system to connect the hood port to your intake.

Best Regards,

SuncoastPrez
Old 12-16-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

I still have all of this for sale.