Let's go Texans!!

Old 12-23-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Let's go Texans!!

Up 7-3 in the first quarter. First drive looked really good!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Junkie

And it's coming undone pretty quickly. We can't stop Manning and we're killing ourselves with stupid penalties.

And Rosenfels throws it way behind Andre Johnson and right to Bob Sanders. It's about to be a 3 possession game.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Good example of why Sage is a "backup QB".
Old 12-23-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Our defense just looks silly now. Peyton is destroying our Cover 2.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Good example of why Sage is a "backup QB".
Took the words out of my mouth. Only difference this week is that the corners/safeties actually picked off his horrible passes. There is a reason why every NFL team passed up on him when he was a free agent.

Travis Johnson needs to be shot...seriously. That guy has the brain the size of an acorn.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Texan Fans now =

Indianapolis Fans now =
Stating the obvious =
Old 12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
TECH Junkie

What happened to Jacoby? During the preseason and the first couple of games of the regular season, the guy had tons of fire and confidence. Now, it's just not there.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:54 PM

Texans...what a joke
Old 12-23-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SumGuyFromTX86
Texans...what a joke
Here we go again. Everytime there is a Texans related thread, some ****** *** Cowboys fan comes in and talks ****...Typical.

All you few are doing is unknowingling (because you're so ******* stupid) making the rest of the Cowboys fans look bad.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Down Ross Down! lol it's ok, we'll have our day someday. Wasnt there a season when Dallas was like 2 and ?? We have some good key players we just now need to hire some talent.
I'm just sick of these few dumbfucks here on this site running their mouth. They probably only "became" Cowboys fans in the last 2 years anyway.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Texas Director

Guys, come on. Lets leave the personal insults out of these threads. How many times does this have to be stated??!!
Old 12-23-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Is there any way to ignore certain people? This Grimlock1968 (I hope that isn't his birthyear because if it is he should be ashamed) has trolled up every football thread of late and has now resorted to sending me PM's to make poorly thought-out and poorly executed jokes about the Texans losing.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ben R
Is there any way to ignore certain people? This Grimlock1968 (I hope that isn't his birthyear because if it is he should be ashamed) has trolled up every football thread of late and has now resorted to sending me PM's to make poorly thought-out and poorly executed jokes about the Texans losing.
Ben, I meant no personal character harm to you or the Texans. The Texans as my secondary team I only commented that they werent doing too well. You dont know me personally to judge me and I think if you did you probably would understand that you took everything wrong. There are/were other comments here and in the past that mammothed what I said and dont think they got the third degree. I am a very down to earth guy (there are a few people that know me here and know I am not the condescending or belittle type.) Ben, I apologize to you and hope something minute like this does not ever effect any of our conversations here. Since you feel like this now, I will do the mature thing and stay out of your way and conversation and wait till one day you realize that both of us can have any type of chat on any subject without any misinterpreted friction.

*handshake to Ben* Peace brother.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Addict

Down Ross Down! lol it's ok, we'll have our day someday. Wasnt there a season when Dallas was like 2 and ?? We have some good key players we just now need to hire some talent.
More like 1-15 that year. We sucked!! But times are changing again. I`m a true Cowboy fan, but also like the Texans. It really frustrates me how they play. We need a good running back to help with the passing game. The D is good, but can`t stay on the field all day. They wear down! Todays game really shot us in the foot. I was hoping for a tight game to help us for next year. We are a few players from being a playoff team. Just not yet! Its coming!!

Go Cowboys!
We arn`t all bad. I do remember the bad days!

Search this Thread