anybody know these ppl

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody know these ppl

well, I've ran into a few cars in the past few weeks, and wondered if they post on here or if anyone knows them. a couple weeks ago I ran a red Firehawk on 249 and hardin store, last week an 03-04 blue mach 1, he purged but said his bottle was empty, who knows, and last night I ran an 03-04 cobra, silver, in the woodlands. just wondering if anybody knows what kind of mods they have.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think I've seen that firehawk before but I don't know if the owner gets on here.

I do think that I saw Brian with that SWEET red Z with the old school badges and sunoco hood at Willow Chase the other morning before class with a lady but didn't want to interrupt and be like "Hey, are you that Brian2006 guy (or whatever his sn is)?".

Come to think of it your car looks familiar, you been in town lately???
Old 12-25-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Adam98Z
I think I've seen that firehawk before but I don't know if the owner gets on here.

I do think that I saw Brian with that SWEET red Z with the old school badges and sunoco hood at Willow Chase the other morning before class with a lady but didn't want to interrupt and be like "Hey, are you that Brian2006 guy (or whatever his sn is)?".

Come to think of it your car looks familiar, you been in town lately???
Haha yeah that's me. The gf and I are taking a class up there. Don't be so afraid next time My username kinda gives away my first name anyways

Nate I have no idea who any of those people are
Old 12-26-2007, 11:17 AM
TECH Regular

Default Firehawk...

The guy in the Red Firehawk was me, I'm working right now so I'll post later. I was wondering if you posted here also. Your 3rdGen.org window treatment threw me off the scent.

Vernon
Old 12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
TECH Regular

Hey thanks for pulling me on the top end, that convinced me to go buy a heads and cam package on Ebay and now my wallet is $600 lighter. (LS6 + ZO6).

What you don't know was that on the other side of town, out by the car dealers, I had a yellow Hemi Daytona (did you ever slow down enough to see him giving us chase?) Ask for a recieve an embarasing slap down. At that light there was a guy on a nakid Suzuki sport bike in the center lane. I pulled up on one side and the Daytona on his other. The guy on the bike looked both ways and knew that when the light went green he would have to "give it hell" to have any fun on that miserably cold ride home . During that sprint the Charger was almost a no show and after the bike put a couple of bus lengths on me I started reeling him back in and by 120 I was leaving the bike. We were really stoked because that's the first bike we've ever out ran. By then the Hemi car was still Charging as a joke. LOL. At the next light the guy on the bike pulled up and gave us a big Hell Yeah nod and we exhanged waves. The Dodge guy woudn't come next to us again all the way through Tomball. Then when we ran each other and I let up after you were pulling away I saw two sets of headlights bearing down on us hard. The leader was a Hemi Ram and on his tail was the yellow Daytona. By then you probably had an eighth mile on them so I don't know if you let them catch up to mess with them. I turned around because I go down Hardin store and only went that way to give you a run. I can't stand it when people drive as slow as you did in front of us and wanted to teach you a lesson, LOL. Your car has good top end but work on your launch, I had you out of the hole. Also I had just filled the tank on 1960 so I had plenty of extra bite and the suspension mods I have work well. When you run a car that's as fast as your own it's easier to see where you need work, every time I got to about 6,000 RPM I slowed down and you regained ground or eventually started pulling away. So I'm going to work on my top end pull.

The Firehawk is an A4 car with a 3.42? 6-speed rear. Spohn short torque arm and LCA brackets. Firehawk radials. Under the hood is all induction mods. Accel foam filter, SLP lid, 85mm MAF from my 496 Silverado, BBK 80mm TB, BBK SSI intake manifold, and LS6 valve springs. Also a HPE tune by Chuck. Flowmaster muffler on stock exhaust.

Vernon