Work out junkies: Best supplements for fast results w/the least side effects?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 03:13 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Work out junkies: Best supplements for fast results w/the least side effects?

A buddy of mine and I are looking to get back into shape and the way he worded it was, "I'm looking for something with steroid fast results without the steroid side effects. Basically the next best alternative to steroids."

So what do you guys recommend for fast results with the least amount of side effects? I haven't worked out in some time and would like to get back into it. I used to be hard core, but gave it up for various reasons.

Anyhow, we want something safe, effective, and fast. I'm posting this for the both of us because he wanted some info and this was the only place I could think of to ask, being that there's so many Texas members and such a high traffic rate. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HGH
Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 PM
9 Second Club NA

Just to add, I spoke with someone earlier on this topic and he recommended:

Creatine
NoExplode (nitrous oxide)
Old 12-26-2007, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just join a MMA gym. Cut in 4-5 weeks. Just drink water and eat right. zero side effects
Old 12-26-2007, 03:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
Just to add, I spoke with someone earlier on this topic and he recommended:

Creatine
NoExplode (nitrous oxide)

It depends on what you are looking for are you looking to gain weight and mass
Or.. you looking to cut fat?

If you want to gain muscle mass there is no cheap way of doing it My best results were from the following legal supplements
NO2
CE2
creatine shakes or Whey protein

The number 1 way to get big is sleep. I cannot stress the fact of sleep you need to get atleast 7.5 hours of sleep each night and sleep and eat at the same time everyday as much as you can.

If you do the combination of both I guarantee results in a month. Remember when you workout you are just tearing your muscle. You will never increase size and strength if you do the same muscle groups everyday they need 48 hours rest.

You need lots of carbs you will spend around 100 bucks on the supplements above and it will increase your appetite largely.

Also ditch cigarettes and dark sodas they will kill you. Take the supplements exactly like the bottle says.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:53 PM
9 Second Club NA

I don't have time to go to a gym as I work between 60-70 hours a week. I have plenty of weights at home, it's my own mini gym. Plus, the ACC is right down the road if I ever opted to go to a gym.

I drink water, maybe not as much as I need to, but drinking more is not a problem.

Eating right, hrmmm...I dunno 'bout that. I really don't want to change my diet. I love to eat and it'll probably be the hardest thing to give up. I'm somewhat defined now, not as much as I used to, but it's still there. I hardly have any fat on me. 6' 2" ~195 lbs on a good day.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

If you are looking for weight gain then I can speak from experience on this.
last March I hit the gym HARD with the goal of going from 170ish lbs to 210 for summer.
I was at the gym 4-5 days a week lifting big weight, lower reps. The BIGGEST change to what I have done in the past was diet. I was having anywhere from 2-3 weight gainer shakes per day at 1300cal EACH. 70+ grams of protien in them. Tastes awesome. I would eat my regular meals on top of that. I was at my 210 weight by mid-june. I also cycled onto creatine as a recovery product. If your friend is looking to put on muscle mass fast tell him to be ready for a few pounds of fat at the same time. I was huge for my frame at 210 but had a little extra cushion around the midsection from the weight i put on. that said bencing 325 was insane. I then cut down the calories and settled at around 195-200lbs for normal life.
Then my doctor told me I had kidney disease and I couldn't go to the gym for 10weeks ( not related to the weight gain fwiw). what a bummer.. anyway I'd do it again in a heart beat when the doctors will let me life heavy
Old 12-26-2007, 04:00 PM
9 Second Club NA

phantomLT1, I don't need to cut fat, I'm pretty lean as it is. 6' 2" ~195 lbs. I'm still somewhat defined, but no where close as I used to be. I myself need mass, but yet I still want to be cut/defined. My buddy is much shorter than me and has a little more weight on him, so it's different for the both of us.

Is there a particular product brand for No2 that you use or recommend?

What's CE2?

Sleep...that's another problem. With the hours I work (6:00 am to 6:00 pm) and having to wake up every morning at 4:45 am, it's tough getting sleep. I probably get maximum of 6 hours of sleep a night, maybe 6 1/2.

As far as eating at the same time everyday won't be a problem. 8:00-8:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 7:00-7:30 pm.

I can't say how many carbs a day I eat, but I eat a **** load and I wouldn't say it's healthy food either.

I don't smoke, but I am a vodka drinker. I have 1-2 sodas a day.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Just join a MMA gym. Cut in 4-5 weeks. Just drink water and eat right. zero side effects
i go to an MMA gym, and i lost weight quick, you just have to keep at it and eat right, you dont need all these suplements for results, just drink water and juices no sodas, and eat right no fast food or junk food, preety much a vegitarian diet with lean meet, workout everyday with the right excersize's and you should be good to go. workouts vary depending on what your going for if its just weightloss and being cut or weightlifing for the huge hulk muscles, i do a mix of both.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
Old 12-26-2007, 04:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
phantomLT1, I don't need to cut fat, I'm pretty lean as it is. 6' 2" ~195 lbs. I'm still somewhat defined, but no where close as I used to be. I myself need mass, but yet I still want to be cut/defined. My buddy is much shorter than me and has a little more weight on him, so it's different for the both of us.

Is there a particular product brand for No2 that you use or recommend?

What's CE2?

Sleep...that's another problem. With the hours I work (6:00 am to 6:00 pm) and having to wake up every morning at 4:45 am, it's tough getting sleep. I probably get maximum of 6 hours of sleep a night, maybe 6 1/2.

As far as eating at the same time everyday won't be a problem. 8:00-8:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 7:00-7:30 pm.

I can't say how many carbs a day I eat, but I eat a **** load and I wouldn't say it's healthy food either.

I don't smoke, but I am a vodka drinker. I have 1-2 sodas a day.

Those sodas are hurting you I know its hard to get sleep when you are working those hours you must drive a truck? You could still get big and gain muscle you just won't do it as fast and you will be tired. I think someone best described what the most important thing is and thats keep with it. I have worked with lots of people and they just get frustrated in 3 weeks or just quit even after they have came up on there strength and condtioning. You just gotta keep at it.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hawgs

I saw that a while back so Effin funny
JAeGer BOMBS! F**KIN Yaegerbombs!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:24 PM
9 Second Club NA

94TRANS, I don't need to lose weight. I eat a lot, but I wouldn't say it's all healthy food. I drink 1-2 cokes a day, but I also drink water too. I would probably be more geared to bulkiness, because I'm already lean and somewhat cut. I am not trying to get huge though.

hawgs, I saw that **** on Myspace a couple weeks back. FUNNY ****. :rotf:

phantomLT1, it's not that I have a hard time getting sleep, it's just that there's not enough hours in a day for me to do everything I have to do. I get up at 4:45 am, get to work 5-10 minutes till 6:00 am, get off at 6:00 pm, get home at 6:30 pm, I have to cook, eat, clean, get my stuff ready for work, take a shower, etc. and before I know it, it's time for bed. I do get online as well, but I can always save that for work the next day. Not a truck driver, I work in the oil industry.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Resident

Test results have shown that most body building products are not good for you. Almost all have side affects to them. My brother use to take protein and creatine but he didnt just take this and get big. If you do take creatine and protein and choose not to work out you will gain weight but not muscle weight. Your best bet is to do it the natural way. It might take longer but will be better in the long run.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by irbs
Test results have shown that most body building products are not good for you. Almost all have side affects to them. My brother use to take protein and creatine but he didnt just take this and get big. If you do take creatine and protein and choose not to work out you will gain weight but not muscle weight. Your best bet is to do it the natural way. It might take longer but will be better in the long run.

Very true but the supplements that I listed CE2 and NO2 it takes longer to loose your gain. Now shakes I can def see how thats kinda a waste but not if you keep with it
Old 12-26-2007, 05:47 PM
9 Second Club NA

Will the NO2 and CE2 give you fast results? What kind of side effects do they have?
Old 12-26-2007, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

nothing comes close to AAS, sadly. If you want to uncover the truth about modern bodybuilding, join a AAS forum.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:31 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Just work out with free weights(dumbells) and hit it on a regular basis with a good routine for 5 days a week, in 1 month you will have people feraking out when they see you.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

I"ve been taking BSN (www.bsnonline.net) NO Explode, Cell Mass and TrueMass. I've put on muscle very effectively and rather quickly. But, that's really... well. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle. You have to eat right, minimize the BS sugars (soda), workout right, and sleep.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by smash
I"ve been taking BSN (www.bsnonline.net) NO Explode, Cell Mass and TrueMass. I've put on muscle very effectively and rather quickly.
You might want to stop taking that
http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm