My Identity was STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Identity was STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!! To start off this is the real Jordan Hopper. It just came to my attention that my identity/account on ls1tech and ls2 were hacked/stolen. The real person who is a SCAMMER is Nickcz28 a.ka. Nick. Up until this past weekend Nick, was my roomate until I kicked him out for all this bullshit. I have know him for over 5 years and have lived with him while at school and since school off and on.
I checked my e-mail the other day like I always do and recieved a e-mail from ls1tech saying my in-box was full? I was wondering WTF since I have not been on tech in months. So I investigate and find out that my "friend" Nick, is using my account to scam people and even try to SELL MY **** that I let him borrow. You may have seen it posted up FS: Kirban shifter and a NX MAF kit. Yes these items were mine and I had no intention of selling. I checked my ls2 account and found the same thing. I got in touch with one of the guys he scammed for $385 for a Converter and just got off the phone with someone else from Las Vegas that lost $250.
The car that the converter, skinnies and MY rear wheels/tires are no longer in his posession. The car is back with its original owner. I am trying to work a deal with the owner to get my wheels/tires back.
Im very sorry for anybody who he scammed using my account or his. I have also lost money/ items that were mine and probably wont get them back.
So to set the record straight I have never or will ever try to scam somebody online or offline. I have changed my password on both accounts so if you were scammed or involved in anything send me "Jordan Hopper" a PM and I will get in touch with you ASAP.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

One time, we had a scammer come on here and blame his actions on a cousin. Sounds like a familiar story.

Unless you are pressing charges for identity theft and post up some documents that support this, there is no way to prove otherwise.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds fishy
Old 01-09-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Anybody on here that has met me in person knows I would not screw somebody over. My trader rating was nothing but positive and good until this happened. I really dont care if anybody believes me. But for anyone who knows me or Nick, will see that I still have my formula sitting in the garage where its been for months. I doubt anybody will see Nick driving the red SS anymore because it got repoed with all the parts and my stock rear wheels/tires.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1badV6
Anybody on here that has met me in person knows I would not screw somebody over. My trader rating was nothing but positive and good until this happened. I really dont care if anybody believes me. But for anyone who knows me or Nick, will see that I still have my formula sitting in the garage where its been for months. I doubt anybody will see Nick driving the red SS anymore because it got repoed with all the parts and my stock rear wheels/tires.
The repo people took it to the original owner? Normally dealerships have them brought back to the dealership not the original owner.....correct?

Unless for some reason a private seller was financing the car for him personally that doesn't make sense.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I seen Nick Sat @ Hooters and he said the tranny in his car was blown...
Old 01-09-2008, 06:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wait, so you only have 1 trader rating and we are supposed to believe you w/o any proof? I'm not involved here, but this does sound fishy...
Old 01-09-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BC 01 SS
The repo people took it to the original owner? Normally dealerships have them brought back to the dealership not the original owner.....correct?

Unless for some reason a private seller was financing the car for him personally that doesn't make sense.
all i got out of that was the car was repoed and 1badv6 lost his stuff that was on the car. nothing about the original owner being involved nor the dealership, just that this nick guy sounds like a loser.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Wait, so you only have 1 trader rating and we are supposed to believe you w/o any proof? I'm not involved here, but this does sound fishy...
Trader rating doesn't tell me anything, I have a trader rating of 1. Anyone on here that knows me could tell you I wouldn't rip anyone off.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by white man
all i got out of that was the car was repoed and 1badv6 lost his stuff that was on the car. nothing about the original owner being involved nor the dealership, just that this nick guy sounds like a loser.
Than you didnt read to well because they were both mentioned and dont make to much sense.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sure thing, but if you are dealing with people on here you should at least have a higher trader rating unless nobody you deal with fills them out...
Old 01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Banned

mhhhhmmm i dont knw.. i knw nick hes cool and ive bought stuff throught both of them
Old 01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BC 01 SS
Than you didnt read to well because they were both mentioned and dont make to much sense.
skipped over that sentence. either way don't see why the guy needs to be racked across hot coals for something some chit head started. think he has enough BS to put with right now.

Last edited by white man; 01-09-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by white man
skipped over that sentence. either way don't see why the guy needs to be racked across hot coals for something some chit head started. think he has enough BS to put with right now.
He may not need to be, but at least make everything make sense.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have know jordan for over 6yrs nothing but a stand up guy! Trust me the last thing jordan needs is money!
Old 01-09-2008, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

wtf....
Old 01-09-2008, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

Ok Where Do I ******* Start....
FIRST OF ALL.. I am Not a ******* scammer.. So Lets see Ive been On tech For how long now?? Met how many people? Been Involved in how many meets?GTG?Started Them? My Trader rating WAS 12 All Positive.. So what did I just decide to turn "SCAMMER"?? No..
The first thing was The Converter to James,(RIGHT IN THE HOLIDAYS) I shipped it of just fine didnt worry bout it, He said he didnt get it.. I HAVE SHIPPED MANY THINGS WITH NO PROBLEMS.. Well It turns out It was sitting at UPS Because It was leaking and It didnt have a "HAZARDous" Whatever label... So ok no problems just gonna take alil longer no biggy... THATS WHEN DRAMA STARTED.. I wont go into details But basically I ended up "loosing" that converter due to someone, This proccess took awhile yes.. So I was just going to take the verter out of my car since (I WAS GETTING OUT OF IT TO GET SOMETHING ELSE like I told some of u) Just to make it right.. Meanwhile I was also selling My Pstars and a cam... A Bunch Of shitty things have been going on In my life right now That KNOWONE knows about, Im not making excuses Just stating FACTS...
I will in fact take care of what is Owed Weather it be cash back or parts promised... Im cleaning Out my PMs So for those of u involved Contact Me and Ill send u my Number..
For those of u who want to make me look shitty or state your BS opinions GFY cause I reeeally dont need that Bullshit right now.. THANKS And have a great evening..
Old 01-09-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

And thats exactly what you told me at Hooters... Hope you get this all straightened out...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow......hmmm.....
Old 01-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Ok Where Do I ******* Start....
FIRST OF ALL.. I am Not a ******* scammer.. So Lets see Ive been On tech For how long now?? Met how many people? Been Involved in how many meets?GTG?Started Them? My Trader rating WAS 12 All Positive.. So what did I just decide to turn "SCAMMER"?? No..
The first thing was The Converter to James,(RIGHT IN THE HOLIDAYS) I shipped it of just fine didnt worry bout it, He said he didnt get it.. I HAVE SHIPPED MANY THINGS WITH NO PROBLEMS.. Well It turns out It was sitting at UPS Because It was leaking and It didnt have a "HAZARDous" Whatever label... So ok no problems just gonna take alil longer no biggy... THATS WHEN DRAMA STARTED.. I wont go into details But basically I ended up "loosing" that converter due to someone, This proccess took awhile yes.. So I was just going to take the verter out of my car since (I WAS GETTING OUT OF IT TO GET SOMETHING ELSE like I told some of u) Just to make it right.. Meanwhile I was also selling My Pstars and a cam... A Bunch Of shitty things have been going on In my life right now That KNOWONE knows about, Im not making excuses Just stating FACTS...
I will in fact take care of what is Owed Weather it be cash back or parts promised... Im cleaning Out my PMs So for those of u involved Contact Me and Ill send u my Number..
For those of u who want to make me look shitty or state your BS opinions GFY cause I reeeally dont need that Bullshit right now.. THANKS And have a great evening..

i dont know why B but i believe him yo