anyone work for a company that gets a sprint corp discount?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 01:09 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone work for a company that gets a sprint corp discount?

Looking for someone who would be willing to help my broke *** out in getting a corporate discount for my cell... all i need is a legit employee that works for a company that is eligible for sprint's corporate discounts, they'll send you an email with a link to the discount, and that's all i need if someone wants to help..

this is a LLLLOOONNNGGG shot but worth it if someone can help out. i'd really appreciate it
Old 01-12-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I get the corporate discount since I work at Sears!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get a discount since i work for CVS, but it doesnt work that way for us.

We have to give them our employee ID number and they call a corporate number and verify my employment.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^ Mine is the same way ^^
Old 01-12-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by porksoda
I get the corporate discount since I work at Sears!
well then porky - looks like you're the only one .. here's a copy and paste of what i need:

14: WHAT ABOUT A CORPORATE DISCOUNT?
Sprint does offer discounts for certain corporations. Technically it is not valid with SERO, but many of us have been able to get it added. Call Sprint to see if your work place has a discount offer, and then get working on having it applied. You can do this by emailing eCare (best way), or calling CS. Again, if at first you get denied, keep trying. Discounts vary depending on your place of employment and can be as low as 5% or as high as 28%. Remember that Sprint may check to see if you work where you say you do, so be careful. To check if your work participates, you can check HERE (though not all qualified employers show up through this link). If a CSR over the phone or a store said they got you the discount, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM until you get an email that states you won't be able to view your account for a while because they had to adjust your billing cycle to match the one of your employer. ONLY an email that states that means you truly did get it. eCare usually sends an email like that out immediately, and will apply the discount immediately. CSRs and stores never do. An email stating that you should see the discount in 30-60 days in all likelihood will mean you did not get it.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Teching In

We get 30% through sprint and 20% through nextel
Old 01-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

i work for sprint i could hook you up with a 25% discount but what can you do for me?
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
well then porky - looks like you're the only one .. here's a copy and paste of what i need:

14: WHAT ABOUT A CORPORATE DISCOUNT?
Sprint does offer discounts for certain corporations. Technically it is not valid with SERO, but many of us have been able to get it added. Call Sprint to see if your work place has a discount offer, and then get working on having it applied. You can do this by emailing eCare (best way), or calling CS. Again, if at first you get denied, keep trying. Discounts vary depending on your place of employment and can be as low as 5% or as high as 28%. Remember that Sprint may check to see if you work where you say you do, so be careful. To check if your work participates, you can check HERE (though not all qualified employers show up through this link). If a CSR over the phone or a store said they got you the discount, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM until you get an email that states you won't be able to view your account for a while because they had to adjust your billing cycle to match the one of your employer. ONLY an email that states that means you truly did get it. eCare usually sends an email like that out immediately, and will apply the discount immediately. CSRs and stores never do. An email stating that you should see the discount in 30-60 days in all likelihood will mean you did not get it.

bull thats not true! store number is 469 246 2000 -scott-
Old 01-12-2008, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SEXICAN
bull thats not true! store number is 469 246 2000 -scott-
Can ya break a contract and wave the fee's? Instead of me paying 6 bucks a month...
Old 01-12-2008, 01:19 PM
TECH Regular

i work for sprint i could hook you up with a 25% discount but what can you do for me?
**** i dunno. you're in dallas
Old 01-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Ginger Hater

www.workingadvantage.com

thats one way to do it....my company gets discounts through sprint, but we don't deal directly with them.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

nobody can break contract and not pay fees thats a legal document, theres no way around that
Old 01-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

all i need is you telephone number and account number i call it in, tell a certain department i got an id verified and they will apply your discount and it does take 1 or to billing cycles cause they put it on a diffrent system to keep up with the discounts or something like that.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

all i need is you telephone number and account number i call it in, tell a certain department i got an id verified and they will apply your discount and it does take 1 or to billing cycles cause they put it on a diffrent system to keep up with the discounts or something like that.
SWEET! I'm signing up for the SERO plan today. I'll give you my cell # and acct # when I get it.. thanks man
Old 01-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Staging Lane

sure just pm it to me
Old 01-12-2008, 03:58 PM
TECH Junkie

I've been getting a discount for working at abercrombie, even though I stopped working there about in may of 05