Banshee @ Ennis anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Banshee @ Ennis anyone??

So we have a ballistic speed banshee that we are thinking about running at Ennis... Currently its around 11 seconds.. without the nitrous...
dont know with nitrous.. My buddy built it and has been wanting to get it to the track..

Does anyone know the rules on this.. What he will need to run it there, or if he will be able to run it there??

If anyone knows this, that would be great for this information.
I have looked on their website and not seeing much mentioned..
I know we can run it @ kennedale...

Not sure if Ennis allows this, and if they do, will a fire jacket be required?
maybe full suit??/
Old 01-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Mustang Moderator

I'd imagine something similar to a motorcycle. So maybe full leathers, or at least a leather jacket and jeans, with boots that cover the ankles, helmet and gloves, as well as maybe a cutoff switch and lanyard for the ignition.

I've only ever seen 4 wheelers run at 1/8 mile tracks, never at Ennis. That doesn't mean they don't allow it, though. I'd give them a call and see whats up
Old 01-15-2008, 03:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stang Man
I'd imagine something similar to a motorcycle. So maybe full leathers, or at least a leather jacket and jeans, with boots that cover the ankles, helmet and gloves, as well as maybe a cutoff switch and lanyard for the ignition.

I've only ever seen 4 wheelers run at 1/8 mile tracks, never at Ennis. That doesn't mean they don't allow it, though. I'd give them a call and see whats up

I have tried calling them.. I always get some broad on the phone who tells me she is not sure, let her transfer me to someone who will know, and then I get the dial tone...

Dumb *** bitch does not know how to transfer.. This has happened quite a few times.. I hate dealing with them over there.. I just show up and race..
I try not to have to talk to them.. The techs are all cool, but the office peeps.
I dont know.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have never seen one at the 1/4 mile but i have seen a ton of them at the 1/8th mile.What does you friend have done to his bike?[reason im asking is because i have one]
Old 01-16-2008, 07:09 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by U LUZ
I have never seen one at the 1/4 mile but i have seen a ton of them at the 1/8th mile.What does you friend have done to his bike?[reason im asking is because i have one]
I dont know the exact specs..
But I will hit him up later and give you the exact specs on what is done.