Had some fun with Streetassasian last night

Old 01-18-2008, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Had some fun with Streetassasian last night

well Me and Streetassasin had some fun last night, we ran a few weeks back when I had a charge issue, and he got me by about a car, well last night we were bored and he wanted to go agian, so I was like why not no one else seemed to be showing up, so we did 3 more, 2 digs and a roll, 1st dig I got out on him by about half a car and stayed there untill about 3rd gear and he started to creep up and ended up gettin me by about 1/2 a car, 2nd dig wasn't pretty as where I spun through 1st and he seemed to hook pretty well, 3rd run was from a 30 roll, I got out by about a car but just like the 1st run he started to come around me in 3rd gear......was all fun though.....runs where Motor on Motor, my mods are bolt ons, 3200stall, and XFI 230/236 cam and some giggle gas(not used), and I think he's just got that Bolt on SS....about time for me to get some gears..
Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good runs mang. I just decided to cruise behind y'all after my first "attempt" at launching on these bald *** tires. I could see just fine anyway.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha I just now found this, yea man those were some close runs
Any idea when some of us locals might head out to the track?

Search this Thread