FS: 03 Chevy Crew Cab Duramax 3500

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 03 Chevy Crew Cab Duramax 3500

SOLD

I'm selling my 2003 Chevy Crew Cab Duramax 3500 w/ Allison transmission. 81k miles.

Options include premium cloth seating with captain chairs up front with full center console. Center console has heating & A/C vents as well as a separate radio for rear passengers. Bose sound system, one of the best factory radios I've ever had. Towing package with hitch & 7 pin round trailer light connector & trailer brake controler. It has a plastic bed liner. Power windows, locks, mirrors. Review mirror with outside temperature & compass & it automatically switches to 'dim' at night. Overhead console with map lights & cubby for sunglasses or what ever. The interior color is ebony & charcoal. Automatic head lights.

I also have a Predator hand held tuner for the truck that can be used to calibrate the speedo for tire/gear swaps, and also has various levels of performance/towing tunes.

The truck will come with a front set of Husky liners.

Towing with this truck is a dream. I originally got it because I thought I was going to start trailering my TA & make it more of a race car but I changed my mind on gutting the TA. I am wanting to buy a house now & really don't need this much truck, so I'm selling it to someone that can use it as intended.

The truck has a few minor dings & flaws as to be expected from a daily driven 2003 model vehicle. The rear bumper is pushed in a little on the passenger side. The truck also needs 4 rear tires, the ones on it are pretty tired. If you are financing this truck, I can put tires on the truck for you & include the cost into the price of the truck.

Asking $18,500, I owe $19,500, the title will come from my lender. I will be putting up the difference in price so I can sell the truck. I think it's worth the 19,500, I'm just motivated to sell.

There's a small ding on passenger front fender, hard to see at most angles. Should be easy for a paintless dent removal guy to remove.

Passenger beauty cap has some damage.

Hood has a few rock chips but really isn't bad at all for a 2003 model & they are hard to see unless you look for them.

Windshield has a couple cracks & chips.

Rear tires need to be replaced.

Front tires have at least 75% tread left & are Yokohamas & have been excellent tires.

Rear passenger bumper is pushed in a bit & touching body, could probably be winched out & repaired, or better yet, get a Ranch Hand or similar bumper.

Interior pics are posted below, scroll down

Last edited by Modsquad; 03-20-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added photos
Old 02-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Good lookin truck any interior pics?
Old 02-21-2008, 09:33 PM
10-Second Club

I'll get you some this weekend. I have a bachelors party to attend Saturday, so I'll probably get to it Sunday. That's when I was planning on washing & waxing it, I need to run it by car max & get a buy out quote anyhow just to make sure they won't pay more, although I doubt they will, lol. I have been driving my Cherokee so it's just been parked in the driveway collecting dust.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Staging Lane

Cool man, pm me when you post the pics..
Old 02-21-2008, 10:01 PM
9 Second Club

damn good price
Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 AM
10-Second Club

I'd love to be able to keep it, but House > Truck right now for me. I'll be looking for another one a few years down the road I'm sure once I get settled into the house I buy & get all the odds & ends paid for at the house....you know the first thing I'll be doing is pimping out the garage, lol. I'm going to plumb air with a few hook ups & a ceiling mounted hose reel, insulate it & put A/C & heat in it, coat the floor & put up some nice shelving.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:44 AM
10-Second Club

New pics added, you can see high resolution versions of these pics on my Fquick garage. Link is in my sig. I will try to get the interior detailed & photographed this afternoon & add those pics today or tomorrow.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:06 PM
10-Second Club

Some additional info, the truck comes with a set of Husky liners for the front, for those of you that don't know, these are some of the best floor mats you can get if you want functional mats that contain dirt & mud. Also, I have a trailer brake control unit installed I forgot to mention.

Here are some interior pics, sorry it was getting dark out so I had to use the flash & they probably didn't come out as good as they could have.

Last edited by Modsquad; 02-27-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

That actually is a nice, clean truck at a very good price. I have a co-worker here that I will run this by...
Old 02-27-2008, 01:16 PM
10-Second Club

If I don't get it sold by this weekend, I think I'll be listing it on eBay with a buyout of $19,600. That's what I owe plus some to go towards listing fees. I just wanted to try here first to try to get a faster sale....after looking around, it seems my price is pretty good compared to the trucks & condition they are in compared to mine. Hell I may even put new tires on it & add that to the price. It really is a nice truck, I hate to see it go, but it's really time for me to get a house & I would really like this off my credit before I go apply for mortgages.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:53 AM
10-Second Club

Anyone need a tow rig? Tow in comfort
Old 03-02-2008, 09:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump for a nice truck....
Old 03-02-2008, 11:06 AM
10-Second Club

Thanks Got a guy going to get a loan for it Monday methinks