horrible driver on 75N-coit

Old 02-28-2008, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default horrible driver on 75N-coit

Ok so i had to drive to midpark exit to take my state board exam, well on my way up there there is a jackass in a red silverado not too old body style, in good shape, license plate number 159-bm4. First of all im in a 2000 fordwinstar van because i dont want to put miles on my car. So im driving and he gets behind me narrowingly missing my rear passenger side. I slow down and then speed back up, pass a truck, and get back in the right lane...then he begins to come over into my lane as his rear tire is at my driver side window!! he gets in front of me and slams on his breaks! WTF if i didnt have an appt i would have just let him come over into me when his tire was at my window and he would have been doing 360's down the highway...what a jackass im gonna do the search on his plates. I called the cops to report it and they just took a plate number and i doubt they ever did anything...but on the bright side im pretty sure i passed my test only got 90 out of the possible 265 questions before it shut off...

Search this Thread