Who's T/A Wanna Rematch

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Who's T/A Wanna Rematch

Ran a Black T/A last night on I-45 around Midnight it had a Blue flame job on the front and the Licenses plate said "adams TA" abbreviated

I want a race from a dig cause we stayed neck and neck from 70-120
Old 03-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Staging Lane

was this in the houston area? if it was. i ran into this same T/A one time i went to houston but he didn't want none
Old 03-05-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Ive seen that T/A around town and I've seen the owner post here...Can't remember his s/n though.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by the man
was this in the houston area? if it was. i ran into this same T/A one time i went to houston but he didn't want none
Yeah it took a bit of badgering
Old 03-05-2008, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

yea hes on here....i remember looking at his fquick page. i know hes got a shot of spray.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's TUMBLRws6.

http://www.fquick.com/theBlueFlame
Old 03-05-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Yup thats him
Old 03-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

yea thats deffinently the car, its georgous
Old 03-05-2008, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

yeah he lives right down the road from me, badass car to.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Launching!

yea thats adam, nice flame job, but needs a drop,lol.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i remember you...
the night before, i discovered my father in his house who died the day bofore from being ill and not telling anyone....i was on my way home from a family members house and planning a funeral...not to mention blood sucking relatives calling me wanting a "cut"...and not wanting to pay for a funeral...so my brother and i had to pay for it ourselves....so im just about in tears talking to my gf when these two annoying *** trucks come flying by reving there shity *** exhaust (it actually sounded nice i was just pissed lol) .....so excuse me for not wanting to take part in what you would call a "race". the only reason i did was cuz my gf said it might make me feel better lol...and i recieved your email about going to the track...ill be honest...i havnt been into my car for a year...its kinda been on the backburner...i more or less "grew out of it" if you will...but i guess it couldnt hurt to go out and have some fun...ill put some jiuce in the bottle, and geter done....lol it was neck'n neck but you were creepin on me....i guess we will see.....just next time you wanna race, and the guy says he doesnt want to...just let it go...nice truck btw and sorry if i was rude
Old 03-06-2008, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

Sorry to hear of your loss man. Really sorry, that sucks and it sucks even more when you have leaching family members like those you stated. He is in a better place though man!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Launching!

yea i feel you adam, i lost my dad(he was killed in another country) at the beginning of this year(jan 5th to be exact). and their was some family members doin the same thing. how you been man. yall still gonna have the dental office?
Old 03-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
yeah i remember you...
the night before, i discovered my father in his house who died the day bofore from being ill and not telling anyone....i was on my way home from a family members house and planning a funeral...not to mention blood sucking relatives calling me wanting a "cut"...and not wanting to pay for a funeral...so my brother and i had to pay for it ourselves....so im just about in tears talking to my gf when these two annoying *** trucks come flying by reving there shity *** exhaust (it actually sounded nice i was just pissed lol) .....so excuse me for not wanting to take part in what you would call a "race". the only reason i did was cuz my gf said it might make me feel better lol...and i recieved your email about going to the track...ill be honest...i havnt been into my car for a year...its kinda been on the backburner...i more or less "grew out of it" if you will...but i guess it couldnt hurt to go out and have some fun...ill put some jiuce in the bottle, and geter done....lol it was neck'n neck but you were creepin on me....i guess we will see.....just next time you wanna race, and the guy says he doesnt want to...just let it go...nice truck btw and sorry if i was rude
Condolences brother. I found my father the same way. . I was wondering what happened to you because it seemed like all of the sudden you fell off of the face of the earth from here. I remembered you because I wanted to get some kind of flaming from you, but I will wait a while longer.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

thank you all for the kind words...its all so weird becuase it was so recent and incredibly unexpected.

Originally Posted by lets_fly
yea i feel you adam, i lost my dad(he was killed in another country) at the beginning of this year(jan 5th to be exact). and their was some family members doin the same thing. how you been man. yall still gonna have the dental office?

hey man im soo sorry for your loss as well...
im doing much better...everyone is right he is in a better place...
btw The dental office is my mom and step-dads...it was my real dad who had passed.

OH and i plan on dropping the car....someday haha
thanks again man for the kind words
Old 03-06-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
yeah i remember you...

Man i'm real sorry i didn't mean any disrespect, usual when people wave off races with a truck it's because they are so sure there gonn win, again i apologize for egging on, car looks real good. and my condolences for your father, i'm always up for a track day just let me know whenever you want to, my truck is down for 2 weeks or so i am fabricating a turbo kit right now for it.

but like i said again i didn't mean any harm and i wish you the best with your family and the current situation

David
Old 03-06-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Resident

sorry for your loss man. i cant even imagine how you must be feeling.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2002t/a06
sorry for your loss man. i cant even imagine how you must be feeling.
Some of us unfortunately do know how he feels, I would rather have lost all of my limbs rather than lose mine at the young age of 49.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Some of us unfortunately do know how he feels, I would rather have lost all of my limbs rather than lose mine at the young age of 49.
my old man was only 41, he was in central america on business and they took his life over money. i would have and still would give it all to have him back. im only 21 but i can deal with it but he left a wife and 4 kids, all younger than 6yrs, and thats who i hurt for the most. he was and still is our superman, but like my granpa said: the hero lives as long as the coward wants him too!

Last edited by lets_fly; 03-06-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by lets_fly
my old man was only 41, he was in central america on business and they took his life over money. i would have and still would give it all to have him back. im only 21 but i can deal with it but he left a wife and 4 kids, all younger than 6yrs, and thats who i hurt for the most. he was and still is our superman, but like my granpa said: the hero lives as long as the coward wants him too!
wow im so sorry man...thats terrible...im 24 now, old enuf to take care of it, and able financially to have a funeral....i couldnt imaging being so young with 5 other siblings....you guys are the hero's

kinda off topic lol....but ur ninja is ur daily? thats impressive...i gotta r6 man and two other buddies with an r1 and a gixxer600...who do you ride with? we should all go cruise or somethin