NASA AI/CMC 2008 at MSR-C 3-15/16

Old 03-06-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NASA AI/CMC 2008 at MSR-C 3-15/16

NASA AI/CMC 2008 at MSR-C 3-15/16

the American Iron and Camaro Mustang Challege Road Racing Series is once again returning to Motorsport Ranch in Cresson TX (14 miles south of of I-20 down HWY 377 south of Ft Worth).
this will be the only event held at MSR-C in 2008, so dont miss out.
this event is Round 2 of a 6 Round season.

Sat will have 2 sprint races and sunday will have a single 40 minute race. w/ many other classes racing all day long.

if watching isnt your thing, sign up for the High Performance Driving group (non-racing) and run your car as fast as you want. there is also Time Trials for the HPDE folks - fastest times lap of the day wins your class. think auto cross but on a 1.7 mile track.

Date: 3-15/16-08
Location: Motorsport Ranch in Cresson Tx. (1/2 miles south of the Hwy 377 and Hwy 171 intersection)
Time: all day. track is hot at 8am till 5-6pm each day.

if you come out, please stop by my pit and say hi. all the AI/CMC drivers pit up on the skid pad (to the right of the covered pre-grid area / timing tower). there should be 6 of us 4th gen guys there, and a few 3rd gen guys there plus a **** ton of Fox Mustangs.
i drive the #70 Silver and Black Moonlite Printing & Graphics 4th gen, Mitch (mitchntx) has the white #9 4th gen Trans Am, James (AllZway) has the red #28 4th gen Camaro, Steve has the #8 blue 4th gen Camaro, and a few more who are not members here.

we race rain or shine. yes, we race in total downpours! if it snows, we will be racing. come out and have a good time and see some really good wheel to wheel racing.

Search this Thread