User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Itrader rating???

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Itrader rating???

So after the changes that were made to the site here a few weeks ago I can't figure out how to give "positive itrade feedback" or feedback in general anymore I can't seem to find a link or tab to do so. I have a guy I sold some stuff to as well and he can't seem to figure it out either...Help please!

Elliott

Last edited by Elliott's94Z; 11-26-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone else was having a problem with this but it hasn't changed as far as I can tell.

Click on the Trader Rating number (your's is a "1") then click Submit Feedback For Elliott's94Z (or whatever username) and then fill out the form.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

yup. click the number on the user ID. and go from there
Old 11-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just figured it out guys thanks
Old 03-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Default iTrader

I still can't figure it out. I click on "iTrader2" and all I get is "Coming Soon".
Old 03-02-2015, 03:23 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

You're clicking on the wrong link. You're clicking on the advertisement link for the author of the product. iTrader is a 3rd party program that works with the forum software.

Try this:

Rating a Member:

1) To rate a member on a transaction that took place on LS1Tech, you must first find the thread that the transaction had originated from.

2) Once you have found the thread that the transaction had originated from, click the value in the brackets for the "Trader Rating: (X)", which appears in the left side of the screen of the post of the member you are going to rate.

3) You are now viewing the member's iTrader feedback. Click on the link "Submit Feedback For (member's name here)", as the illustration below shows:

You are now viewing the submission form that will be used to submit the feedback for the member you are rating:

4 A) From the drop-down menu, select the party you were in the transaction (Buyer or Seller)

4 B) From the drop-down menu, select the rating you wish to give for the transaction (Positive, Negative or Neutral)

4 C) In the comment box, enter in a brief description of the transaction, such as comments like "Great communication", "Smooth transaction", "Would deal with again", etc.

4 D) In the "Deal thread URL", enter the URL of the thread that the transaction had originated from. The URL is the web address for the thread that the transaction had originated from.

To find the URL/Address of the thread that transaction had originated from, open a new browser window/tab to find the thread that the transaction had originated from.

Once you have found the thread, find the URL/Address in your browser's address field (top section of your browser) and right-click your mouse over the address, select "select all", then select "copy". The address/URL of the thread should now be copied to your operating system's clipboard.

Next, go back to the window/tab in your browser that you were using to enter the feedback submission form. Right-click your mouse inside the "Deal thread URL" and select "paste". The address/URL of the thread should now be posted in the "Deal thread URL".

4 E) Add any comments you wish to include, that are relevant, to the transaction in the "additional comments" section.

4 F) Click on the Submit Reply button to post the rating.
Originally Posted by gedupont
I still can't figure it out. I click on "iTrader2" and all I get is "Coming Soon".

Quick Reply: Itrader rating???