User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't upload Pictures??????

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't upload Pictures??????

I have tried several times to upload some new pics and keep getting a warning message about a security token????? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you also start this thread under a different username (Josh Cole): https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...en-letter.html ?

Just wondering, because having two U/N's might have something to do with it.

Try deleting all of your history/cache/cookies and log back in.

Otherwise, explain at what point the error pops up.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:39 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

This is a known, possible, issue in vBulletin that has a wide range of causes. Since there's only a few that report this issue, it could be a browser issue. As suggested above, make sure you clear your cache and temporary internet files. Clearing all cookies is extreme and not required. Anytime there is a cookie issue, you can selectively delete the ls1tech cookie so that you don't lose all your login/preferences for other sites.

If this does not work, it is possible you're trying to upload images that are grossly oversize.

There's also a lot of issues that could reside on ls1tech (such as a template issue), but given so few people have reported this issue, it sounds like these could be local cases (user-end).
Old 05-26-2009, 08:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No my name is Jason Coon. I only have 1 username or account. I clear temp files and now just getting can't upload file. Picture is bigger than is allowed but thought it would resize it for me. Must be to big.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For now, try this if you're still having issues posting pics:

Originally Posted by Sharpe
To insert an image into your post, you need to click on the Insert Image button above the white text field where you type. It looks like this:

But, the image will have to be on the Internet first. Google "image hosting" to fine a place to upload images to the Web, or look in the FAQ in this section for a list of hosts. Then, copy and paste the direct link to the image into the box that comes up when you click on the Insert Image button (). It does not matter what size the image is, but common sense should be used as a guideline; no one wants to load a pic too big to see on their screen at once or so small you can't see it in detail.
Hope that helps.

Quick Reply: Can't upload Pictures??????